AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
This week, you can earn 500 bonus miles through American Airlines when spending at least $200 in their shopping portal. This means that you can earn up to 2.5 bonus miles per dollar spent. That's in addition to the bonus miles you'd otherwise earn through the portal and from your credit card spending. It's a great way to double-dip on purchases you're making anyway.
These types of spending bonuses often appear on multiple airline shopping portal bonuses at the same time. However, this is the only shopping portal bonus currently available.
- Spend at least $200 in the American Airlines shopping portal and receive 500 bonus miles.
- Offer expires June 15th, 2020
- This one-time bonus award will be determined based on the member’s cumulative qualifying purchases made during the bonus period.
- “Qualifying purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases, and certain products that are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Bonus miles will appear in your account within 10 weeks of June 15.
- Link to offer
In addition to this bonus, the AAdvantage eShopping portal is offering bonus miles from certain retailers.
The full list of retailers with higher-than-normal payouts can be found here, but it includes:
- GrubHub: 10X miles per $1 spent
- Under Armor: 7X miles
- Nike: 5X miles
- Adidas: 5X miles
- Dell Outlet: 4X miles
- PetSmart: 2X miles
While 500 bonus miles aren't going to get you a free flight, this is a nice little bonus if you were planning on buying something online anyway. Make sure to check CashbackMonitor for the retailer to make sure that there isn't a much better offer through another portal.
If you've got some online purchases to make this week and have an AAdvantage eShopping account, grab your 500 bonus miles. Hopefully, we'll all be able to use those miles in the near future.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.