AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the United MileagePlus® Club Business Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
This week, Chase announced bonus earning rates for Ink, Southwest, and United cards in its small business catalog. Starting today, June 8th, targeted cardmembers can earn up to 5X points per dollar on up to $10,000 in shipping and home improvement store purchases.
Time to pull your cards out of the sock drawer and start some renovations because redoing your bathroom just got a lot more rewarding.
Chase Business Cards Bonus Points Key Terms
- If you currently hold an Ink, Southwest, or United small business card, you may be eligible for this promotion.
- Enter your last name, ZIP code and last four of your card number here to check your card's eligibility and/or activate the offer.
- Earn up to 5X points (or 5% cash back) per dollar spent on eligible shipping purchases and purchases at home improvement stores.
- The increased earning rates apply to purchases made between June 8, 2021 and August 31, 2021
- Targeted cardmembers must activate their offer by August 31, 2021.
- Eligible cardmembers are eligible for the increased rates on up to $10,000 in purchases in the combined categories. (This is important to note, as it's not up to $10,000 of purchases in each category.)
Eligible cards include:
- Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card
- Ink Business Cash® Credit Card
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
- Southwest® Rapid Rewards® Performance Business Credit Card
- United Club℠ Business Card
- United℠ Business Card
We've seen tons of increased earning offers from card-issuing banks lately, including several from Chase:
- Earn 5X Points on Many Chase Co-Branded Credit Cards Now Through June
- Earn Up to 14X Points on Gas and Travel Purchases Using Chase Co-Branded Credit Cards
I noticed that up until this point, Chase failed to spread the love to its small business lineup. So I'm glad to see it finally got around to it now. Moreover, I'm excited about these spending categories—particularly home improvement purchases.
Over the last year, American's have spent record amounts on renovating their homes. In fact, American home improvement and repair spending exploded to $420 billion in 2020—nearly 3% higher than the previous year. This makes home improvement a particularly relevant (and, hopefully, rewarding) spending category for Chase's small business customers.
Lastly, I'm excited about the higher spending cap. With previous promotional earning rates on consumer products, Chase typically capped the offer to a conservative $1,500. That makes the $10K maximum for this promotion over six times higher than the norm. This, undoubtedly, is meant to reflect the much higher spending abilities small businesses typically have compared to a typical consumer. But either way, it spells a greater return for bigger spenders.
Chase just announced an exciting promotion offering increased earning rates for targeted small business credit cards. Starting June 8, 2021, customers currently carrying an Ink, Southwest, or United business card can earn up to 5X (or 5%) per dollar on up to $10,000 in combined shipping and home improvement purchases. That's 50,000 points total if maximized!
Be sure to check and activate your offers by August 31, 2021 at the latest. And Chase—if you're listening—keep these bonuses coming!
Were you targeted for these increased bonus rates?
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.