AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
If you're a Chase Freedom® cardholder, there's a chance you could be earning an additional 10% cashback until the end of the year. This won't apply to everyone, but it's worth checking to see if you're one of the lucky ones.
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.49 - 25.24%.
- 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey℠
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- This offer is targeted; check your email to see if you're included.
- Get 10% back on up to $500 spent with the Freedom Card
- Expires December 31, 2019.
While we don't have any specific details on what it takes to be targeted for this promo, you should make sure that you have opted in for marketing emails from Chase. You can edit your preferences under Profile & Settings > Email > Marketing Preferences.
Recently, Chase has been sending out emails to some of its Freedom Card holders with the subject line “don’t miss your chance to earn an extra 10% cashback”. If you haven't already received this email, check your spam or promotion folders. There's no reason not to activate this deal to get your bonus 10% cashback before the end of the year.
Nobody on the AwardWallet team was targeted for this promo, so we aren’t sure the extra cashback under this offer will be issued as Ultimate Rewards points or a statement credit. (If you received this offer, please reach out in the comments!). If this deal generates Ultimate Rewards, you could be earning up to 15X points per dollar if you stack this spending with the ‘s 5x bonus categories for Q4 2019, which include PayPal, Chase Pay, and select department stores.
If you hold the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card, Chase Sapphire Reserve®, or Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card, you can do better than the cashback value by transferring your points to Ultimate Rewards partners or booking travel through the Chase Portal.
This offer expires at the end of the year, so make sure you register if you've received the email.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.