AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Chase Slate® and Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Chase and Visa have ended this program as of August 1, 2018.
Chase has announced that Chase/Visa offers are now available to its The Hyatt Credit Card holders. According to Doctor of Credit, the program is expected to run through July 31, 2018. To take advantage of this promo, you need to register your Hyatt Card before making an eligible purchase. Visa offers is similar to American Express' program, Amex offers.
Chase Offers Overview
- You need to register for each offer
- Visa offers with the Hyatt Card is expected to run through July 31, 2018
- Some offers are available online only, while some are available both online and in-store
- After registering you can add up to 4 additional cards
- Allow 3 to 10 business days for the statement credit to post to your account
Most of the current offers are available through May 7, 2018, and include:
- Lowe’s: $10 back on your in-store purchase of $50 or more by 5/7/18
- Exhale: $10 back on your next purchase of $100 or more by 5/7/18
- $15 off $50 at Hello Fresh
- $20 off $75 at Boxed
- $15 off $30 at NatureBox
- $15 off $50 at Stitch Fix
- $20 back on Hulu subscription
- $15 off $100 at Wayfair
- $10 off $40 at Etsy
- $10 off $100 at StubHub
- $5 off $15 at Harry’s Razor
- $50 off $500 at Nectar
- $5 off $20 at Cinemark Theatres
The last time we saw Chase offers, they were only for the Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card and the Chase Slate® credit card, seeing it come to the Hyatt Card holders is addition given how much we love the card. The offers can be quite lucrative on everyday spending, with statement credits of between 10% and 30%. Combine the generous statement credits with the wide range of offers, from cinema tickets to Lowe’s purchases, and there should be something where you can save a few bucks.
Source: Doctor Of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.