AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Hyatt recently launched several new promotions — including triple points at Hyatt restaurants, bonus points after every 2/5/10 nights, and a free night at Miraval hotels promotion. Also, Hyatt confirmed that World of Hyatt points will start to expire again soon. So, you may need to act soon to save your points.
Bonus Points After 2, 5, or 10 Nights
There are three different targeted Hyatt promotions happening simultaneously. Eligible members should have received emails inviting them to sign up. However, you can also try to register for these promotions using the links below.
The promotions are:
- 5,000 bonus points after every two nights, up to 50,000 bonus points
- 12,000 bonus points after every five nights, up to 120,000 bonus points
- 30,000 bonus points after every 10 nights, up to 150,000 bonus points
Notice that all three promotions have a maximum earning cap. There is no partial earning / per-night earning. You must complete blocks of two, five, or 10 nights to earn the bonus points in the promotion.
The third promotion awards 3,000 points per night average but requires more stays to achieve the bonus. The first two offer a lower amount of average points per night (2,400-2,500 per night) but require fewer stays to achieve the bonus points.
- You must be a recipient of this offer and register for the promotion
- Register between November 1, 2021 and January 14, 2022
- Only stays after registration and during the promotion period will count towards this promotion.
- All points awarded under this promotion are Bonus Points. For the purpose of this promotion, an “Eligible Night” is any night where a member is paying an Eligible Rate or redeems a free night award.
- Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this promotion. You must provide your World of Hyatt membership number at the time of check-in for each stay.
- Please allow two to three weeks after check out for Bonus Points to post to your World of Hyatt account.
15% Off at Over 850 Hotels
Book by December 21, 2021 and stay by April 30, 2022 at 850+ hotels. Receive a discount of 15%. It's a pretty simple promotion called “Lock In Savings”. The promotion page is here. The best way to find the promotional rates when making a booking is to look for “Members Save More” rates.
Triple Points on Local Dining Promotion
Hyatt launched a new promotion offering triple points when dining locally at participating Hyatt restaurants — even without spending the night. No registration is required. Simply present your membership number at the time of purchase to receive two bonus points on top of your one base point on each dollar spent on your meal. This promotion ends February 10, 2022.
This is a nice promotion for those who have put off traveling for now. There are hundreds of World of Hyatt restaurants around the US that offer fine dining experiences. Just make sure to check with your local hotel to ensure it's participating before you arrive.
This is also a good promotion for those whose World of Hyatt points are set to expire before the end of the year. It's an easy way to extend them.
Terms and Conditions
- Offer not valid on alcoholic beverage purchases in certain jurisdictions.
- Eligible Methods of Payment do not include guest room or folio charges, hotel “House Accounts,” charges settled by a company or organization, charges billed to a guest room/folio or unit at a Hyatt-branded residence, point redemptions, award redemptions, Hyatt-branded gift cards, Hyatt gift cheques, or property-specific gift card/certificates.
- Please allow 2 to 3 weeks for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account.
- Promotion is not available at Hyatt Residence Club, Hyatt Ziva, or Hyatt Zilara properties.
Miraval Free Night Promotion
World of Hyatt members who redeem World of Hyatt points (starting at 45K per person) for one free night will be rewarded with a second free night during that stay at any Miraval Resorts and Spa property. This is valid on stays between November 1, 2021 and January 31, 2022.
This promotion can be redeemed as many times as you want, whether in the same booking or multiple bookings. You will receive a free night for each night you book using World of Hyatt points, but you must use the free night on the same stay.
Reservations can be made by calling 866.792.3395. Use the offer code Member Free Night at the time of the booking.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is not valid on Fridays and Saturdays and is not valid from December 24 to December 31, 2021.
- Not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers.
How to Keep World of Hyatt Points From Expiring
Hyatt points expiration is set to resume. Due to the pandemic, Hyatt announced that points would not expire until December 31, 2021. That date is rapidly approaching. To keep your points, you'll need to take one of the following actions before the end of 2021.
- Book a qualifying stay which earns points at a Hyatt hotel and resort, MGM Resorts destination, Small Luxury Hotels of the World hotel, or a Lindblad Expedition.
- Book a free night using points (starting at 5K points).
- Use your points for an upgrade on a paid stay.
- Transfer Ultimate Rewards points into your account.
- Redeem points for a dining or spa experience, either locally or while traveling.
- Spend on or sign up for the The World of Hyatt Credit Card with a current welcome offer of Earn 30,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Plus, up to 30,000 More Bonus Points by earning 2 Bonus Points total per $1 spent in the first 6 months from account opening on purchases that normally earn 1 Bonus Point, on up to $15,000 spent. Points earned from welcome offers or spending on the card keep your points active.
- Sign up for the World of Hyatt Business Credit Card with a current welcome offer of 75,000 points. Points earned from welcome offers or spending on the card keep your points active.
See our full guide on Hyatt points expiration here.
This set of Hyatt promotions are pretty useful. The targeted promotions reward those that plan to travel a lot now through January. On the flip side, there's one for those who don't have any trips planned in the next few months. And the third is for those who want a bit of R&R at a Miraval Hotel and Resort. It's also good to know what you'll need to do to keep your points from expiring before the end of the year — if you haven't already taken action.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.