AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended, however, you can check out the Current Discover Quarterly Bonus promo.
Earn 5% cashback from October 1 through December 31, 2017, with Discover at Amazon and Target. This is great news for Target shoppers who are not on the Chase Freedom list for earning 5% cashback at department stores in Q4 2017.
- 5% Cashback promotion is valid on purchases from October 1, to December 31, 2017
- You need to register to earn the 5% cashback – eligible transactions before registration will not earn 5% cashback
- Promo is valid on the first $1,500 of spending combined at both retailers
- Cashback will be credited to your account within two billing cycles
- Be sure to review the terms on the registration page if you have any doubts about what is/is not eligible.
One thing to be aware of is that in certain cases payments made using virtual wallets, tap-and-pay, third-party payment accounts, mobile or wireless card readers, or other payment technologies may not be eligible to earn the 5% cashback bonus.
Promo is open to holders of the following cards:
What Purchases Qualify
At Amazon, the following purchases that are processed through Amazon.com checkout qualify:
- Digital downloads
- Amazon.com gift cards
- Amazon Fresh orders
- Amazon Local deals
- Amazon Prime subscriptions
- Third party merchandise sold through Amazon.com's marketplace
At Target, the following purchases qualify for the 5% cashback promo:
- Online Purchases
- In-store purchases at both Target and Super Target
Independent retailers based within Target stores may be ineligible for earning the 5% bonus cashback.
With the holiday season just around the corner, this promo is another excellent opportunity to earn some cash back on your purchases. Between this promotion and the Chase Freedom 5% cashback at department stores, you should be earning 5% cashback on quite a few of your purchases.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.