AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Hyatt has announced a promotion giving you double tier qualifying nights for every night you stay. The promotion is valid at all Andaz properties worldwide including all 8 properties in the US. There is plenty of time to maximize your earnings from the promotion which runs July 1, through August 31, 2018.
- Promotion valid for stays from July 1, through August 31, 2018 – no registration is required.
- During the promotion period, each night will count as two nights, instead of one towards qualifying for Discoverist, Explorist and Globalist status
- The extra night credit also counts towards benefits that require a certain number of qualifying nights
- Promotion is valid at all 17 Andaz properties worldwide
- Allow one week after your stay for the nights to post to your account
This is a great promotion if you are planning a summer vacation and want to stay at a high-end Andaz property. Hyatt Explorist requires typically 30 qualifying nights; with the promotion, this drops to 15, which is perfect for a couple of weeks’ vacation in the summer. If you are chasing Hyatt status, use this promotion in conjunction with The World Of Hyatt Credit Card, which comes with a wide range of perks and a 60,000-point welcome bonus, but also includes the ability to earn tier qualifying nights through spending.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.