AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
World of Hyatt has announced a promotion for holders of The World Of Hyatt Credit Card where cardmembers can enjoy a 10% rebate on redeemed points for stays between August 1, and September 30, 2018.
- Promotion is only open to holders of The World Of Hyatt Credit Card or holders of the previous Hyatt card
- You need to register for the promotion to earn 10% of your redeemed points back
- Promotion is valid on redemptions for stays wholly completed within August 1, through September 30, 2018
- Get a 10% rebate on free nights, Points + Cash stays, reward room upgrades, or dining and spa services
- Allow 6-8 weeks for the rebated points to post to your account
If you hold The World Of Hyatt Credit Card, this is worth registering for, even if you have no current plans during the promotion period. Registration takes a couple of seconds, and if a stay pops up, you will earn 10% of your redeemed points back. Alternatively, if your World of Hyatt points are about to expire, trigger a redemption to keep them alive for another 24 months, and earn 10% of your redeemed points back.
Source: World of Hyatt
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.