AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
You can now register to receive 5% Cashback at restaurants with Discover from July 1, 2018, through September 30, 2018. To take advantage of the 5% quarterly bonus category, you must register for the promotion. We have previously covered the entire Discover bonus category calendar for 2018.
- You must register to activate your 5% Cashback earning
- The bonus is available if you have the Discover it® Card or the Discover® More® Card
- Earn 5% Cashback on up to $1,500 of purchases (maximum of $75 Cashback)
- Restaurant purchases are those made at merchants classified as full-service restaurants, cafes, cafeterias and fast food locations
- Online delivery is also included
- Purchases made using tap-and-pay, mobile or wireless card readers, virtual wallets or similar technology may not be eligible
- Rewards are added to your Cashback Bonus account within two billing periods
If you hold the Discover it or the Discover More Card then registering and activating your 5% Cashback is a must. Just remember to keep track of your spending at restaurants over the quarter and once you have reached your earning cap switch your restaurant spending to another card with a dining earning bonus like the Chase Sapphire Reserve® (3X).
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.