AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
The first promotion from the new World of Hyatt program is out, and you can pick up double points on eligible stays from April 1, 2017, through June 30, 2017. The promotion kicks in with your second eligible stay during the offer period.
The key terms and conditions of the promotion are as follows:
- You must register for the Double Points for Being You promotion
- Offer is valid at Hyatt hotels and various participating M life Rewards destinations
- You will earn double points per dollar spent on eligible rate stays, or eligible incidentals
- “Eligible Stay” is defined as a stay when you are paying an eligible rate for at least one night of your stay
- All points awarded will be considered bonus points
- You must provide your membership number at check-in and select points as your earning mechanism
- Allow two to three weeks after check out for the points to post to your account
With the recent changes to the World of Hyatt program, which is one of the more valuable loyalty programs, it is great to see Hyatt kick off a new chapter with a lucrative promotion. If you have some travel and stays scheduled over the next few months, you should consider directing them at Hyatt properties and pick up all those bonus points.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.