AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
United has announced a promotion where you can earn up to 1,500 bonus miles for shopping through their portal. The promotion has two tiers of earning, with the lower threshold earning you 500 bonus miles, while the largest will earn you 1,500 bonus miles. The promotion runs through October 15, 2018, allowing you enough time to do your research and make your decisions.
- Promotion is valid through October 15, 2018, 11:59:59 pm ET
- Earn a 500 miles bonus after spending $150 on qualifying purchases
- Earn a 1,500 miles bonus after spending $350 on qualifying purchases
- “Qualifying Purchases” do not include returns, cancellations, shipping and handling, taxes, gift card or other cash equivalent purchases
- Allow 8-10 weeks after the Bonus Period for bonus award miles to post to your account
Ironically, when it comes to shopping portal promotions, you need to shop around. Always compare prices and earning rates. Ask yourself if you are overpaying for something worth a few hundred bonus miles. You need to decide on whether the promotion works for you; if you need to keep your miles from expiring, or need a few miles to hit a redemption threshold, then you might opt to go with the promotion. Otherwise look for the best deal for what you want.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.