AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Enterprise car rental has launched its “Plus Your Points” promotion, where you can earn double points on every car rental. In addition, you can earn bonus points for a slew of other activities including downloading the mobile app and taking a survey. The “Plus Your Points” promotion is valid through January 31, 2018.
- The promotion is valid through January 31, 2019
- You must register to enter the “Plus Your Points” promotion
- With the “Plus Your Points” you will earn double points on all car rentals
- In addition to double points, there is a host of other activities that will earn you bonus points
Promotion Earning Structure
The promotion offers lots of different ways to earn points, including:
- 20 bonus points when you register for the promotion
- Double points on qualifying rentals
- Take a survey and receive 75 bonus points
- Earn 500 bonus points for each qualifying rental longer than 28 days
- 50 bonus points if you download and sign into the Enterprise Rent-A-Car App – One time only
- 50 bonus points when you opt-in to receive emails from Enterprise
- 150 bonus points when you complete three (3) qualifying rentals at participating Enterprise Rent-A-Car locations
- 50 bonus points when you reserve using the Enterprise Rent-A-Car® App and complete the rental
- 75 bonus points if you rent at a participating Enterprise Rent-A-Car location in Europe- one time only
- 50 bonus points when you reserve a rental on enterprise.co.uk
- 150 bonus points on your second qualifying rental at participating airport and neighborhood locations worldwide
- 250 points if you add SiriusXM to a qualifying rental at participating locations in the continental U.S. and Canada
- 75 points for a qualifying Weekly Rental (must be between five and fourteen days in length)- One time only
- 50 bonus points when you share the qualifying Plus Your Points message, which includes the #plusyourpoints hashtag, on your Twitter account
- 50 points when clicking through to learn more about Enterprise Car Sales
- 75 bonus points for a rental at qualifying airports in the U.S. and Canada that are less than five days in length, include pick-up on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and include Saturday overnight
- 75 bonus points for a rental at any non-airport location in the U.S. and Canada that are less than five days in length, include pick-up on Thursday, Friday or Saturday and include Saturday overnight
The list of activities that can earn you points is huge, and there is scope to earn a large number of bonus points with the promotion, including several that do not require any rentals. However, bear in mind that the activities that do not require a rental will only earn you 395 points, which is 5 less than the minimum needed for a 1-day free rental.
If you regularly use Enterprise, this promotion is definitely worth registering for, even if your travel plans do not allow you to make any rentals during the promotion period. Completing the non-rental section of the promotion will earn you 395 points, which is 5 points shy of a free days’ rental – nothing to throw your nose up at.
Source: Doctor Of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.