AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express and Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Delta announced a great perk for its American Express co-branded Delta cardmembers. Through May 14, 2017. American Express/Delta co-branded credit cardmembers can receive two complimentary premium drinks at 21 Delta Sky Club cities. All you need to do to claim your drinks in the lounge is present your credit card and be of legal drinking age.
If you have multiple qualifying cards, you can go ahead and get several rounds of 2 drinks, possibly enough for the entire traveling party — or make some friends!
Which Cards Qualify
The offer applies to all of Delta’s American Express co-branded cards.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve® Credit Card from American Express
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Platinum Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve for Business Credit Card
Where Can I Get My Free Drinks?
You can pick up your free drinks at 21 airports across the US, including all of Delta’s major hubs in across the US, destinations include:
- ATL — Hartsfield-Jackson International (Atlanta)
- BOS — Logan International (Boston)
- CVG — Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International
- DCA — Ronald Reagan Washington National (DC)
- EWR — Newark Liberty International (NJ)
- FLL — Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International
- IND — Indianapolis International
- JFK — Kennedy International (NYC)
- LAX — Los Angeles International
- LGA — LaGuardia (NYC)
- MCO — Orlando International
- MIA — Miami International
- MSP — Minneapolis/St. Paul International
- MSY — Louis Armstrong New Orleans International
- PBI — Palm Beach International
- RDU — Raleigh-Durham International
- SAN — San Diego International
- SEA — Seattle-Tacoma International
- SFO — San Francisco International
- SLC — Salt Lake City International
- TPA — Tampa International
What Is The Fine Print?
Valid only for guests 21 years and older. Good for two beverages per active Delta SkyMiles Credit Card presented to Delta Sky Club per daily visit. Select champagnes and Premium spirits are excluded. A list of included beverages will be provided upon request. Non-transferable and has no cash redemption value. All Delta Sky Club rules and entry fees apply. Offer can be changed or revoked at any time. Valid from May 1–May 14, 2017 at THE BAR at Delta Sky Club. Please drink responsibly.
This is a great offer from Delta and Amex and a nice gesture to loyal customers. However, one issue is whether you already have Delta Sky Club access or not. Gaining entry to the lounge can be expensive and not worth it just to get a couple of free drinks; on the other hand, if you hold a qualifying credit card and have Delta Sky Club access, then go ahead and enjoy a couple of free drinks.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.