AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Hilton Honors has extended its Status Match Promotion; you can now match up to Hilton Diamond status and retain it through March 31, 2020.
How To Match Your Status
You need to visit the Hilton Status Match page, and supply the following information:
- Your name and email address
- Your Hilton Honors number
- The loyalty program you are matching from and your status level
- Proof of status (image or screenshot of your card or account details)
- Proof of a stay within the last 12 months (image of a hotel receipt or activity on your account)
Once you have submitted your information Hilton will match you for an initial period of 90 days (Hilton does not specify how the various status levels correspond to Hilton status levels). During the 90 days you need to complete the following stays to retain your status through March 31, 2020:
- To retain Gold, you need to complete 4 stays
- To retain Diamond, you need to complete 8 stays
Alternatives For Hilton Status
If your stay and travel pattern will not permit you to complete the challenge, you can still receive complimentary Hilton status via credit card. The following card comes with Complimentary Hilton Diamond status:
Meanwhile, Hilton Honors Gold status is complimentary with the following credit cards:
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card
- The The Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express
Even if you are not a regular at Hilton properties, there are multiple reasons you should consider taking part in this status match challenge. If you can achieve Dimond, then you will be able to pick up an impressive list of perks and benefits on the occasion you do visit Hilton properties — and you can potentially status match it to other programs as well.
Source: The Points Guy
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.