AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Hilton's Winter Sale is on. The offer is open to Hilton Honors members, but if you’re not a member you can join Hilton Honors for free. The offer is valid for properties in Europe, Africa, and the Middle East, and on bookings made before the end of January 2017, for stays up until the end of 2017. In light of the recent offers from Hilton, it seems the hotel chain is offering some great value deals on properties worldwide.
Conditions of Sale
- Bookings are non-refundable—so make sure you have concrete travel plans
- Offers are only valid for weekend rates—meaning it is generally restricted to leisure travel
- The offer is valid at participating Canopy, Double Tree, Curio, Waldorf Astoria, and Hilton properties
- The above-mentioned properties are offering 25% off plus an additional 5% off as a Hilton Honors member
- Hampton Inns, are offering 15% off plus the 5% for being a Hilton Honors member
- The deal can be combined with current double point offers, or even the triple point offer if you book through the Hilton Honors mobile app
- You can only book up to 365 days out from your stay. So bookings for December 2017 are still not available.
When you consider that we recently reported on the Hilton 40% sale for properties in Japan, Guam, and South Korea, it seems there are some great deals to be had with the current batch of Hilton sales. If you have fixed travel plans over the next year, you can maximize your savings and point earning with these deals.
For a full list of the terms and conditions of the Hilton Winter Sale, head over to the Hilton Honors site. Those wanting to take advantage should consider booking with the Hilton Mobile app and take advantage of the current triple points bonus.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.