AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Recently we reported that major airlines like American, Alaska, and United have all been introducing bonuses on shopping through their portals. It now seems that Delta does not want to miss the boat and they are offering their own SkyMiles bonuses for shopping through the Delta SkyMiles Shopping portal.
What is the Promotion?
Delta is offering 500 bonus miles for purchases of $150, and a bonus of 1,500 miles for spends over $750. The offer runs through December the 9, 2016. The bonuses earned are a one-time only offer, up to a maximum of 1,500 miles. The bonus miles are in addition to whatever you'd normally earn through the shopping portal.
What are the Details?
Glancing at the full terms and conditions of the Holiday 2016 bonus the offer only applies to “qualifying purchases”. Items that do not qualify include cancellations, shipping and handling, gift cards, taxes, returns, and any other cash equivalent purchases. Also, certain products are not eligible for bonus miles.
- Earn 5x miles for purchases of Backcountry that are over $50, includes free shipping
- Earn 2x miles for purchases on new Samsung products
- Earn 2x miles for purchases with Horchow. This is coupled with a 25% discount on décor, and a 30% discount on rugs
- Earn 2x miles on Nike purchases, with current deals including 40% off on selected styles, and free shipping
- Earn 2x miles on Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless headphones, the deal also includes free shipping.
Overall, this is a good way for SkyMiles members to earn some bonus miles this holiday season.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.