AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Registration for this promotion has ended.
Hyatt has launched a promotion where you can earn up to 1,000 bonus World of Hyatt points per night through May 15, 2018, with a limit of 25,000 bonus points. Best of all, Points Points + Cash and Points redemptions are eligible for the bonus; you're getting a free rebate if you stay by May 15th! You must register by March 31, 2018, to take advantage of this promotion.
Key Terms of 25,000 Point Promo
- You must register for the promotion by March 31, 2018
- In addition to being eligible for paid nights booked directly through Hyatt, Points + Cash and Points stays are bonus eligible
- You must check-out by May 15, 2018. For example, if you check-in on May 10, 2018, and check out on May 16, 2018, you will earn zero bonus points as you have completed check-out after the promotion ends
- You'll earn 1,000 bonus points per night, except at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House properties, where you'll earn 500 bonus points
- Allow two to three weeks after your qualifying stay for Bonus Points to be posted to your World of Hyatt account
- You will not earn bonus points if you have multiple rooms booked. Only the room/night in which you stay is eligible
- Promotion FAQ & Promotion Terms available at Hyatt.com
How To Maximize This Promotion
The key to maximizing the promo is simple. Book eligible rates and make sure you check out by May 15, 2018. If you're points-heavy, this is a great chance to get a nice rebate for each night.
If you're able to max out the promo and typically travel with a significant other, make sure their World of Hyatt number is on the room so they'll earn points once you cap out at 25k. For me, conveniently my wife and I regularly travel together, and if she's with me, we'll be using her WoH # instead of mine to max out our earning.
Remember, you can share your Hyatt points with anyone, for free.
If you have a World of Hyatt account, you should sign up for this promotion. There is no cost, and you risk leaving points on the table if you don't register. If you don't have a World of Hyatt account, get one, and then register for this promotion. 🙂
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.