AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This sale has ended.
Southwest Airlines is running a sale where you can grab fares as low as $59 one-way if you book by Friday, September 19, 2016. Wanna get away? Now you have the perfect excuse to book your next vacation with Southwest!
- 14-day advance purchase required.
- You can book this offer using points or dollars.
- Book by September 19, 2016.
- Flights booked with points will not include surcharges, taxes and other government/airport fees of at least $5.60 for every one-way flight.
- These fares are nonrefundable.
- If you cancel your reservation at least 10 minutes before your flight’s departure, it can be used toward future travel with Southwest.
- Book U.S. flights from September 20, 2016, through March 18, 2017.
- Reserve flights to and from San Juan, Puerto Rico from September 20 through December 8, 2016, and January 17, 2017, through March 2, 2017.
- Fly internationally from September 20, 2016, through December 13, 2016, and January 10, 2017, through March 2, 2017.
- Blackout dates for domestic travel: November 22-23, November 26-29, December 21-23, December 26-27, 2016, and January 1-2, 2017.
Additional rules about available travel days for this sale:
- Domestic Travel: flights available Monday through Thursday and Saturday.
- To Florida and Nevada and from Florida to Nevada: flights available Tuesday through Friday.
- San Juan, Puerto Rico, and International Travel: flights available Monday through Thursday.
- Flights to Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos, and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Sunday through Wednesday.
- Flights from Cancun, Cabo San Lucas/Los Cabos, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico: Tuesday through Friday.
- Flights to and from Costa Rica, Liberia, Mexico City and San Jose: Daily.
Maximize This Offer
If you were targeted for Southwest’s 2X Rapid Rewards offer, you could earn double points if you book and fly before November 18, 2016.
Book your flights with Southwest before September 19 for considerable savings. You’ll find some great low-priced options, like a flight from Indianapolis, IN (IND) to Reagan National Airport in Washington, DC (DCA), at $59 or 3,006 points, each way.
There are flights from Atlanta, GA (ATL) to Midway Airport in Chicago (MDW) for as low as $79, or 4,346 points. As an aside, while this was not mentioned in the sale, it looks like there are flights to and from Chicago and Atlanta for as low as $44, or 2,002 points, each way, through December 2016.
If you’ve got airfare to book from now through next spring, take a look at Southwest’s offerings. It’s the perfect time to plan your next getaway!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.