AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The information related to Chase Freedom Unlimited® has been collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer of this card.
You can now earn up to 1,500 bonus Ultimate Rewards points for making 5 purchases using your Chase Freedom Unlimited® and the Chase Pay app. The promotion is valid at any retailer who accepts Chase Pay. You have plenty of time to take advantage of the promotion, which runs through December 31, 2018. This promotion is targeted, so you will have to check your email, to make sure that you have been selected for the offer.
- Promotion is valid through December 31, 2018
- Earn 1,500 bonus Ultimate Rewards points when you make 5 transactions using Chase Pay
- The transactions must be made using your Freedom Unlimited with your Chase Pay app
- Each transaction must be a minimum of $25
- Allow up to 8 weeks for the bonus points to post to your account
- You must use a QR code during checkout to redeem the offer
- Offers don't apply to Tap and Pay transactions
As far as we can tell there are no restrictions on participating retailers and your payments at any retailer who accepts Chase Pay will qualify for the promotion, as long as you meet the minimum spend and can present a QR code during checkout.
If you hold the Freedom Unlimited and have been targeted for the offer, then this promotion is a no-brainer. Downloading and setting up the Chase Pay app takes no time, and once done you are set and ready to go. You don’t even have to target any specific retailers to make your transactions, just use the app at a participating store instead of your card. Make sure that your transactions are over $25.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.