AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the United℠ Explorer Card, Marriott Rewards® Premier Plus Business Credit Card, United MileagePlus® Club Business Card, United MileagePlus® Club Card and Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
For the next month, United and Marriott credit card cardholders can earn double points when purchasing United flights and booking Marriott hotels with one another. United cardholders earn double miles on stays with Marriott, and Marriott cardholders earn double points when booking flights with United.
- The promo is valid from March 15 through April 15, 2018
- Register by April 15, 2018
- You need to be a cardmember by April 1, 2018
- Earn double Marriott Points (4 points per $) when booking United flights with your Marriott card
- Earn double United Miles (3 or 2 miles per $ depending on the card) when booking Marriott stays
Which Cards Are Eligible for the Promotion
The promo applies to the following Chase co-branded credit cards:
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Credit Card
- Marriott Rewards® Premier Business Credit Card
- United℠ Explorer Card
- United℠ Explorer Business Card
- United MileagePlus® Club Card
- United MileagePlus® Club Business Card
While not a game changer, this promo is a nice little perk, and if you are going to be making any purchases that fit with it, then by all means to register and enjoy some extra points. However, it is hardly worth changing your travel plans, or the credit cards you use to accommodate this promo.
Personally, we'd recommend sticking with the best credit cards for travel purchases.
Source: Doctor of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.