AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
American Airlines is offering up to 3,000 bonus miles to new members of the AAdvantage dining program. Like many of the previous promos, it is tiered, and you will have to dine out four times to maximize your earnings. You have until October 31, 2017, to join, and then 30 days to complete the requirements to earn 3,000 bonus miles.
- You must register for the promotion by October 31, 2017
- Register your credit card
- Once registered you have 30 days to complete the requirements for maximum earning
- Earn 1,500 Miles after spending $25 at a participating restaurant
- Earn a further 500 miles on your subsequent three visits to participating restaurants
- Promo is only open to new members of the AAdvantage dining program that are residents of the United States
Earning miles with dining programs is an excellent way to keep your miles from expiring, especially with AA.
Source: AA Rewards Network
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.