AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The signup bonus on the AAdvantage® Aviator® Red World Elite Mastercard® is 50,000 bonus miles. This 25% increase over the previous 40,000 mile standard bonus offers some solid value for the card especially if you consider that the bonus miles are awarded after the first billing statement where you make just one transaction, has an annual fee of only $95, and is also eligible for the top tier discounts with AA reduced mileage awards.
Key Card Features
- 50,000 Bonus miles awarded with a minimum spend of just a single transaction!
- $95 annual fee not waived for the first year
- No foreign transaction fees
- Group 5 boarding for domestic travel
- First checked bag is free for domestic travel
- 10% rebate on redeemed miles
- 25% off in-flight purchases including headsets, beverages, and food
- 2X miles on AA purchases
- 1X on all other purchases
With AA reduced mileage awards the Aviator Red will give you a 7,500 miles discount on flights over 500 miles, or a 2,000 miles discount on flights under 500 miles. If you're looking for some inspiration on how to use your miles, check out what we put together on AAdvantage Sweet Spots.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.