AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
If you're an ALL member, there are several Accor ALL promotions to take advantage of this summer and fall. Some are worldwide, while others are regional. I'm sure there will be at least one promotion on this list you'll be able to take advantage of if you plan to stay at an Accor hotel in the next few months.
Double Status Nights and Status Points Throughout 2021
Accor Live Limitless is offering all members double Status points and Status nights throughout 2021. No registration required. The bonus points and nights will automatically be doubled.
In addition, all Elite Status points and Status nights that you earned between July 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 will be credited to your 2021 balance. Between these two aspects, earning a higher Accor Elite Status (Silver, Gold, Platinum, or Diamond) in 2021 will be easier than ever.
Just to be clear, Status nights and points aren't the same as reward points. Status nights and points count toward your ALL Elite Status. This promotion is in addition to all below promotions, as it doesn't affect your reward points. €10 in eligible expenses = 25 Status points.
Earn ALL Points at Accor Restaurants
- Earn 1 Accor ALL point per US Dollar (or Euro) spent at participating Accor hotel restaurants.
- Find participating hotel restaurants on this page.
[Booking closed] Quadruple Reward Points at New Hotels
Accor Live Limitless members can earn 4x points at select new hotels
- Register on this page
- Stay between July 9 and November 30, 2021
- Book your stay before October 18, 2021
- Minimum stay of just 1 night
- Eligible hotels include: Nungwi Dreams by Mantis, Grand Mercure Curitiba Rayon, Mercure Boutique RJ Copacabana, Pullman SP Vila Olimpia, Île de Pipa – Mgallery, ibis Budget Araraquara, ibis Budget Ribeirão Preto Vila do Golf, ibis Budget São José do Rio Preto, ibis Budget Sertãozinho, ibis Budget Belo Horizonte Minascentro, ibis Budget Belo Horizonte Afonso Pena, ibis Budget Tambore, ibis Budget Jundiai Shopping, ibis Budget São Bernardo do Campo, ibis Budget Sorocaba, ibis budget Campinas Aquidaban, ibis Budget São Paulo Paulista, ibis budget São Paulo Jardins, Conect Salvador distribuído by Accor (futuro ibis Budget), Novotel Dongguan Songshan Lake, Fairmont Sanya Haitang Bay, Aparthotel Adagio Access Saint Nazaire, Mama Shelter Rome, Mercure Rhodes, Angsana Corfu, ibis Styles Merter, Aparthotel Adagio Paris Suresnes Longchamp, 25hours Hotel beim MuseumsQuartier, ibis Baku City, 25hours Hotel Altes Hafenamt, 25hours Hotel Bikini Berlin, 25hours Hotel Das Tour, 25hours Hotel Hafencity, 25hours Hotel The Circle, 25hours Hotel The Goldman, 25hours Hotel The Royal Bavarian, 25hours Hotel The Trip, Novotel Dusseldorf, ibis Dusseldorf, Mercure Medias Binderbubi Hotel & Spa, Mercure Galati Centrum, Novotel Vladivostok, 25hours Hotel Langstrasse, 25hours Hotel Zurich West, ibis Fribourg, ibis Styles Genève Carouge, Mercure Oxford Hawkwell House, Novotel Annemasse, ibis Styles Contres Cheverny, greet Paris Nord 18e, Mercure Avignon TGV, ibis Styles Thonon les bains, ibis Marseille Centre, ibis Styles Paris Gare de l'Est Magenta, ibis Clamart Velizy, ibis Styles Toulouse Centre, Novotel Paris Gare de Lyon, Rezydent Sopot – Mgallery, ibis Styles Golden Sands Roomer Hotel, Magnus Hotel Kaunas, Peppers Marysville, Movenpick Hotel Melbourne on Spencer, Ibis Styles The Hague Scheveningen
50% Off + Breakfast for Healthcare Professionals Promotion – South America
This is a simple one. Book your stay at least 5 days in advance at participating Fairmont, Sofitel, Pullman, Grand Mercure, MGallery, Mama Shelter, Mercure, Novotel, Adagio, ibis, ibis Styles, and ibis Budget hotels in South America. Upon arrival, present original documentation upon check-in that you're a valid healthcare professional, and get 50% off your stay plus free breakfast.
This promotion is available until December 28, 2021.
Accor Hotel Promotions in Other Countries
More than perhaps any other hotel brand, Accor offers targeted offers for stays in particular regions. Current offers include:
- 35% off plus free daily breakfast and free cancellation in Southeast Asia through December 31, 2021.
- [Expired] Double points in the Middle East on up to 3 stays between July 15 and September 30, 2021.
- [Expired] 30% of stays in Japan through June 30, 2022 if booked by September 30, 2021.
- [Expired] 4x points on stays in Hong Kong between July 21 and September 21, 2021.
- [Expired] 30% off and free breakfast in the U.A.E. before September 15, 2021.
If you're planning to travel abroad, there's a really neat trick you can do to score some deals in other countries. Go to the bottom of the Accor Hotels website and set the language for the country you're planning to go to. You will be able to unlock the deals for that country.
Just make sure to double-check the details to make sure that you're eligible. These promotions may be limited to members of certain countries or regions.
[Booking closed] Enjoy Up to 50% Off and 3X Bonus Points Promotion – North America
The Accor promotion for this says up to 30% discount, plus a 10% discount for ALL members, but there's a Fairmont hotel in Bermuda offering a 40% discount (plus the 10% discount), so I'm saying you can get up to 50%. Most of the hotels are only offering a base 15% – 25% discount. 1 has a 10% discount, and 4 have a 30% discount.
- Book a stay at a participating hotel in North America before September 6, 2021.
- Your stay must be completed by December 31, 2021.
- Stays can be for 1 or more nights.
- Receive up to a 30% discount on your stay.
- Accor ALL members will receive an additional 10% discount and 3X points at select hotels.
The discount rate is compared to the fully flexible rate.
[Expired] 2X ALL Rewards Points Promotion – Europe
This promotion originally ran through June 30, 2021, and now has been extended until September 5, 2021. Don't forget to check the travel restrictions of the country you plan to visit before making your booking.
- You must be an Accor ALL member to benefit from this promotion.
- Register for this promotion before booking your first stay.
- Book a stay at participating European hotels before September 5, 2021.
- Stay between July 2 & September 5, 2021.
- Receive 2X points on your stay.
[Booking Closed] Double Points and Special Perks for Weddings in North America
If you're looking for a place to hold a wedding, Accor is sweetening their offer with double points and a special additional benefit.
- See the list of eligible hotels here.
- Contract must be signed by August 31, 2021
- Event must be held by March 31, 2022
- Chose one of the following perks — or two if you hold your wedding on a Sunday:
- Complimentary stay in the bridal suite on the night before and the night of your wedding
- Complimentary stay for the parents of the couple on the night of your wedding
- Complimentary artisanal cheese or vegetable crudité display for your cocktail reception hour
- Additional hour of bar service added to your existing bar package
- Complimentary one-year anniversary stay at the hotel for one night
- Complimentary brunch or breakfast for the couple for the morning after
- Special pricing on signature cocktail during your cocktail reception hour
- Only valid for any new wedding event not yet booked, confirmed or already in the sales process
- Offer must be mentioned at the time of booking/request for proposal submission and must be included in the contract
As there are only 108 Accor hotels in North America, these promotions are best for our readers who are planning to travel abroad. Accor is a French company and the largest hospitality company in Europe. Then again, the best Accor ALL promotion is probably the 3X bonus and up to 50% off in North America.
Don't forget that you can also double-dip on Accor hotel stays through the Miles + Points program.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.