AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Accor Hotels is currently running a slew of promotions. There are offers for 14k or 25k bonus points, up to 30% off, and even on-property credits. Other promotions give ALL members in specific European, Asian, and African countries double points on stays, up to 4x bonus points at new hotels, up to 25% off in South America, free breakfast and champagne through a package, and other benefits.
Some of Accor's promotions are available to all travelers, and others are exclusive to Accor Live Limitless (ALL) members. Some offers are worldwide, while others are regional. Between the wide-ranging promotions, there should be at least one that you'll be able to use if you plan to stay at an Accor hotel in the next few months.
In this article, we'll round up the current Accor promotions you can use.
- What Is Accor Hotels?
- Accor Hotel Worldwide Promotions
- Regional Accor Hotel Promotions in the Americas
- Regional Accor Hotel Promotions Outside the Americas
- Open Accor Promotions Beyond the Booking Period
- 20% off flash sale for numerous countries
- Up to 14,000 bonus points for North American residents
- Up to 30% off and 3X points with flash sale
- Triple United miles on Accor stays
- 25% off and 3X points in Saudi Arabia
- 5% off Platinum Experience packages in Indonesia & Malaysia
- 25% off, 2X points, and attraction tickets in Abu Dhabi
- 1,000 bonus points in India
- Double points in Europe, Israel, and North Africa
- Double points in Oceania
- Stay Longer, Experience More promotion
- Double points, 20% off, and room upgrades in Israel
- Flash sale: Up to 50% off in South America
- General Terms and Conditions for Accor Hotel Promotions
- Finding Accor Hotel Promotions in Other Countries
- Our Take
What Is Accor Hotels?
Accor currently operates a network of 5,400 properties worldwide. They span 110 countries, including much of North and South America, Europe, Oceania, and Asia.
With so many hotels around the world, most promotions are applicable only to a specific region. However, you can still find some promotions that apply across the boards.
Make sure to read our separate guide to the Accor Live Limitless Loyalty Program.
Accor Hotel Worldwide Promotions
Earn up to 6k bonus points
In this promotion, you can earn up to 6,000 bonus points after registering and completing stays between October 10 and December 20, 2023. You'll need to book by October 17, though, and each stay must be a minimum of two nights to qualify.
The bonus is tiered, earning points as follows:
- 500 bonus points after your first stay
- 2,500 bonus points after your second stay
- 3,000 bonus points after your third stay
Earn 4X points at new hotels [renewed again]
Accor ALL members can earn 4x points via this promotion for stays at new hotels. Book by October 15 for stays through November 26, 2023. Only bookings made after registering for the offer will earn 4x points.
Earn ALL points at Accor restaurants worldwide
- Earn 1 Accor ALL point per U.S. Dollar (or euro) spent at participating Accor hotel restaurants.
- Find participating hotel restaurants on this page.
Regional Accor Hotel Promotions in the Americas
Triple points and up to 25% off in Recife, Brazil
There's no minimum stay requirement on this offer, which provides up to 25% off and triple points on bookings in Recife, in Brazil's northeast. Rates include breakfast. While eligible stays run through November 12, 2023, you need to book by October 1.
Up to 25,000 points at resorts in California and Hawaii
Through December 31, 2023, members can earn up to 25,000 bonus points when staying at eight participating Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in California and Hawaii. Stays must be a minimum of 2 nights and booked using the “Adventure Awaits” fare. Furthermore, members get a 15% discount on their stay and a $50 dining credit. The more times you stay, the more points you will earn:
- First stay: 500 points
- Second stay: 2,500 points
- Third stay: 5,000 points
- Fourth stay: 7,000 points
- Fifth stay: 10,000 points
The following Fairmont Hotels & Resorts are participating in this promotion: Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, Fairmont San Francisco, Claremont Club & Spa – A Fairmont Hotel, Fairmont Grand Del Mar, Fairmont Century Plaza, Fairmont Miramar, Fairmont Orchid, and Fairmont Kea Lani.
Meeting planners earn double points promotion
This year, meeting planners can take advance of a nice promotion with Accor. If you book an event before September 30, 2023 and complete it by December 31, 2023, it will earn double points. You can earn a maximum of 60,000 points per event. In addition, there is no limit to how many times you can take advantage of this offer. This particular promotion is only valid on events at North American properties, but there's a separate promotion for hotels in India, the Middle East, and Africa below.
Triple points and 25% off in Maceió, Brazil
Escape to the famed beaches of Brazil's northeast with triple points at all four Accor hotels in Maceió. Book by October 1 for stays through November 12, 2023. There is no minimum stay requirement, but you must prepay in full. Terms are available here.
Up to 25% off stays of 4+ nights in South America
Book a stay of four or more nights at a participating hotel in South America and get up to 25% off your stay. The terms and conditions for this promotion don't list an end date. Some hotels will have the discount applied before tax, and others apply the discount to the tax as well.
Regional Accor Hotel Promotions Outside the Americas
100 bonus points for Peloton workouts in Australia
There's no end date listed for this offer, but it says “for a limited time” — meaning it's not likely to last long. Accor has added Peloton bikes to over 50 of its properties in Australia, and you can get 100 bonus points by working out with a Pelton bike or the mobile app during your stay. Just scan the QR code in the gym or at the front desk and register for the offer, then receive the points after checkout.
15% off Adagio and Adaio Access stays of 4+ nights in Europe
If you book by September 29, you can get 15% off stays at Adagio Aparthotels and Adagio Access properties in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Malta, Monaco, the Netherlands, and the U.K. Stays must be 4–27 nights to qualify for the discount, and eligible stays are October 30, 2023–March 10, 2024. The full list of participating hotels is here.
Meeting planners earn double points promotion
This is the same promotion as the one available in North America. After registering, book events at participating hotels before September 30 and stay by December 31, 2023. You will earn double points on all events. The difference with this promotion is that there is no limit to how many points you can earn per event.
Up to 25% off in Turkey, the Middle East and Africa
Non-members get up to 15% off in the Middle East, Sub-Saharan Africa, East Africa, and Türkiye (Turkey) through March 31, 2024. However, ALL members get an additional 10% off, bringing the discount up to 25%. Breakfast is included with this offer.
Romantic package promotion
There's a great promotion going on for romantic packages at Accor Hotel properties. Book a stay at a participating hotel at least one day in advance and receive a complimentary bottle of champagne, free breakfast for two, late check-out, and 500 ALL Reward points. The terms and conditions don't give an end date for this promotion, nor a minimum number of nights required.
The following countries have hotels participating in this promotion, but check this list (warning: PDF) for the exact hotels:
- United Kingdom
Open Accor Promotions Beyond the Booking Period
20% off flash sale for numerous countries
From September 18 to September 22 (at 11:59 p.m. Central European Time), Accor will run a flash sale for bookings of 2+ nights in numerous countries. Eligible stays for this sale are October 29–December 11, 2023.
This offer applies in the following countries: Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Armenia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Macedonia, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom, and Uzbekistan.
The sale also applies to ALL Member discount rates. You can find the details here.
Up to 14,000 bonus points for North American residents
The new “Come for the Stay, Stay for the Rewards” Accor promotion allows ALL members to earn up to 14,000 bonus points through October 31, 2023. This promotion awards different points amounts depending on the brand for properties in North America.
- Luxury brands (Raffles, Sofitel Legend, Fairmont, Sofitel, and Rixos): Earn 2,500 bonus points per stay.
- Lifestyle brands (Faena, Banyan Tree, SLS, SO/, Mantis, 21c Museum Hotel, and Mondrian: Earn 2,500 bonus points per stay.
- Premium brands (MGallery, Pullman, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, Novotel, Mercure, and Mama Shelter): Earn 1,500 bonus points per stay.
- Economy brands (Adagio, ibis, ibis styles, and ibis budget): Earn 500 bonus points per stay.
Members can stay in each brand category twice to earn bonus points. In other words, earn up to 5,000 points at luxury brands, 5,000 points at lifestyle brands, 3,000 points at premium brands, and 1,000 points at economy brands. That's a total of 14,000 bonus points if you complete all eight stays before October 31, 2023.
You must register for this promotion and book your stay before September 23, 2023. Only stays of two or more nights are eligible.
While this promotion is valid at all hotels worldwide (except in Russia or Ukraine), only members residing in a North or Central American country are eligible.
Up to 30% off and 3X points with flash sale
ALL members have a short chance to book a hotel in the Americas for up to 30% off during ALL Customer Week. Through September 17, members can book a stay at any Accor hotel in the Americas using the Time to Travel Offer rate with a discount of up to 30%. Valid travel dates are between September 10 and December 21, 2023. Most of the discounts seem to be closer to the 20–25% range. Both “breakfast included” and “breakfast not included” rates are available for this offer.
Strangely, the Brazilian version of this promotion is slightly different. By setting their country to Brazil on Accor's website, members will also earn double bonus points, and ALL Signature subscribers earn triple points. ALL Signature is Brazil's Accor subscription plan, as opposed to ALL Plus Ibis and Voyager, Accor Plus in Asia Pacific, and ALL Plus China. Therefore, it is not clear whether members registered outside Brazil can claim double or triple points.
Note that some country promotions mention 2X points and complimentary breakfast in the heading then give no mention to these offers in the promotion itself — nor in the terms and conditions.
Triple United miles on Accor stays
This promotion offers trip miles if you've linked your Accor Live Limitless and United MileagePlus accounts. Book a stay at an Accor hotel before August 31, 2023 and earn triple United miles on stays through September 30, 2023. There is no minimum length of stay, and the offer doesn't give a limit to how many times you can stay to earn triple miles.
The caveat here is you must select automatic conversion from Accord points to United miles in your Accor dashboard. There is a chance this could automatically convert all of your saved-up ALL points to United Miles. As long as you're happy building up your United miles over ALL points, this could be a good promotion to take advantage of.
Terms and conditions
- This promotion is for Accor ALL members who have linked their account to United MileagePlus.
- Select automatic conversion to United miles in your ALL Rewards dashboard.
- Book a stay before August 31, 2023.
- Complete stays before September 30, 2023.
- Earn triple United MileagePlus miles on the stay.
- Stays can be as short as one night.
- Base miles post to accounts within 7 days. Bonus miles post within 6 weeks.
- Valid at participating hotel brands including Fairmont, Sofitel, Raffles, Swissôtel, Novotel, MGallery, Pullman, SLS, SO/, Rixos, Mantis, 25 Hours, Mövenpick, Mercure, Adagio, Ibis and Ibis Styles.
25% off and 3X points in Saudi Arabia
Earn triple points and get up to 25% off your stay in Saudi Arabia when you book by September 7 and stay by September 30, 2023. Promotion details are here.
5% off Platinum Experience packages in Indonesia & Malaysia
Book a Platinum Experience package in Indonesia or Malaysia for 5% off packages that include lounge access, complimentary breakfast, room upgrades, late checkout, early check-in, and 20% off dining. Book by September 5 for stays through September 30, 2023. The full details are here.
25% off, 2X points, and attraction tickets in Abu Dhabi
Earn double points and save up to 25% on stays in Abu Dhabi when you book by September 7 and stay by September 30, 2023. You'll also get complimentary tickets to local attractions, with ticket packages depending on the length of stay:
- 2 nights: Louvre Abu Dhabi
- 3 nights: Louvre Abu Dhabi and National Aquarium
- 4 nights: Louvre Abu Dhabi, National Aquarium, and Qasr Al Watan presidential palace
Full details are here.
1,000 bonus points in India
Members can register for this promotion to get 1,000 bonus points on any stay in India with no minimum stay requirement. This offer is available once. Register and book by August 12 for stays through October 7, 2023.
Double points in Europe, Israel, and North Africa
This promotion applies to stays in Europe, Israel, or North Africa (Morocco, Tunisia, and Algeria). While not mentioned in the title, the deal also includes much of Central Asia, as well as two French territories: French Guyana and Reunion.
Book a stay of three or more nights before July 31, 2023 to earn double Rewards points on your stay. The stay must take place between July 3 and October 1, 2023. This promotion can be claimed three times during the promotional period. See the promotion's terms and conditions for the specific list of participating countries.
Double points in Oceania
You can earn double points in Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, and French Polynesia when booking a stay of three nights or more. You need to book by July 16 for stays July 16–October 31, 2023.
Stay Longer, Experience More promotion
Members can get up to 20% off their stays, with longer discounts applied to longer stays. This promotion applies to reservations booked May 1–September 5, 2023 for stays May 5–December 30, 2023. The maximum discount is 20% off the advertised rate, with member rates often providing up to 5% additional discounts.
- Applies to Sofitel, Mgallery, and Swissôtel hotels in North & Central America.
- Must book at least seven days in advance.
- Must make a one-night prepaid, non-refundable deposit at the time of booking.
- Blackout dates may apply and can vary by property.
Double points, 20% off, and room upgrades in Israel
This promotion applies only to Accor's MGallery properties in Israel. Book a minimum of two nights at MGallery properties by August 31, then complete your stay by December 31, 2023 to get double points, room upgrades, and 20% off.
Flash sale: Up to 50% off in South America
Get up to 50% off at hotels in multiple countries across South America if you book during this flash sale. The reservation period is just four days: July 17–21, 2023. The sale goes live at 6 a.m. Peru time, which is 7 a.m. Eastern Time in the U.S.
Discounts are available on rates with and without breakfast included, and the full list of hotels is available here (warning: PDF).
Eligible stays with this promotion are August 1–December 31, 2023, and Brazil is noticeably absent from the list of hotels. However, the promotion's terms hint at a flash sale July 28-30 in Brazil. If that comes true, we'll add details.
General Terms and Conditions for Accor Hotel Promotions
- Regional offers might only be available to ALL members with a registered address in that region, but it's still worth checking. On the other hand, some worldwide promotions can be accessed only by members from a specific region.
- Most promotions require ALL members to register first before making their first qualifying booking.
- Members must provide their ALL membership number at booking and present their membership card when checking into a hotel.
- Stays must be booked directly via Accor (via the official Accor websites, the Accor All mobile apps, the ALL call center, or directly at a hotel) or through a traditional travel agency whose booking system is automatically connected to the Accor booking office.
- Stays booked via a reseller, tour operator, or third-party online travel agent (such as expedia.com, booking.com, etc.) are not eligible for any promotions.
- Bonus points are typically awarded 10 days after completing an eligible stay.
- Unless otherwise stated, promotions exclude stays partly or entirely paid for with ALL Reward points.
Finding Accor Hotel Promotions in Other Countries
If you're planning to travel abroad, there's a really neat trick you can do to score some deals in other countries. Go to the bottom of the Accor Hotels website and set the language for the country you're planning to go to. Then, you will be able to unlock the deals for that country.
Just make sure to double-check the details to ensure you're eligible. These promotions may be limited to members of certain countries or regions.
Accor is the largest hospitality brand in Europe. As there are only 108 Accor hotels in North America (5% of Accor properties), these promotions are best for our readers who are traveling to other continents.
You can find good promotions for bonus points, discounts, and bonuses on cumulative stays. Hopefully, there's at least one promotion on this list you can take advantage of if you plan to stay at an Accor hotel in the next few months.
Don't forget that you can double-dip on Accor hotel stays through the Miles + Points program.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.