AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Ink Business Preferred℠ Credit Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This Hilton Points Purchase promotion has ended, however, you can still purchase Hilton points.
Hilton Honors is offering you a 50% discount on the purchase of Hilton Honors points with this year’s Daily Getaways. There are three points packages available to purchase (30,000, 100,000, and 250,000). The promotion starts on June 4, 2019, 1 p.m. ET.
- The promotion starts on June 4, 2019, 1 p.m. ET.
- You can purchase up to five sets of points.
- The promotion is only open to residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia.
- Allow three to four weeks for the bonus points to post to your account.
- Purchase 30,000 Hilton Honors points for $150
- There are 450 points packages available for purchase.
- You can purchase three sets of this points package for a total of 90,000 points.
- Purchase 100,000 Hilton Honors points for $500
- There are 275 points packages available for purchase.
- You can only purchase one of set of this points package.
- Purchase 250,000 Hilton Honors points for $1,250
- There are 236 points packages available for purchase.
- You can only purchase one set of this points package.
If you are a Hilton aficionado, then this promotion is a solid deal, especially if you are looking to build up your balance for an upcoming redemption. Unlike yesterday’s Daily Getaways sale of Hyatt points (which sold out instantly), Hilton frequently sells points at the same rate with a 100% bonus or a 50% discount at least a few times a year. In fact, the last sale with a 100% bonus ended less than a week ago.
The biggest advantage of this deal is that it offers a rare option to bypass Hilton’s 80,000-point cap on the purchase of Hilton Honors points, and Daily Getaways purchases should be categorized as travel creating an opportunity to earn 3X points on cards like the Chase Sapphire Reserve® and the Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card.
One thing to remember is that these deals are incredibly popular, and are generally sold out within seconds of going live. Based on recent promotions, it seems highly unlikely you'll be able to purchase more than one package, so plan accordingly.
Source: Daily Getaways
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.