AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Hilton has announced the Double Up promotion, which will earn you double points for stays through the end of 2017. The promotion is an excellent replacement to the triple points promotion which expires at the end of August.
- Promotion valid for stays between September 1, and December 31, 2017
- You must register for the promotion
- You receive double points for every stay
- Hilton Honors Diamond members receive an extra 10,000 points for every 10 nights stayed, up to a maximum of 50,000 points
- Promo is valid at all Hilton Hotels worldwide, except Hampton by Hilton properties in China.
The double points promotions from Hilton can be very lucrative since it is possible to stack them and earn scores of points. The last promotion has a maximum earning potential of 52 points per dollar spent, and this isn't far behind.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.