AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Hilton Honors is offering the opportunity to earn double points for your stays this summer. The promotion is valid for stays through September 8, 2019, but it requires registration before completing your first stay. In addition to earning 2X points, you will also earn an additional bonus for reaching milestones of 10, 15, and 20 stays.
- You need to register for the promotion before your first stay.
- The promotion is valid for stays through September 8, 2019.
- Earn double base points, starting with your second stay.
- There is no limit on the number of bonus points that can be earned with the promotion.
- Award stays also count towards the promotion thresholds.
In addition to earning 2X points per stay, you will earn the following bonuses when completing multiple stays.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points when you complete 10 stays.
- Earn 15,000 bonus points when you complete 15 stays.
- Earn 20,000 bonus points when you complete 20 stays.
The stays are cumulative; after 15 total stays you will have earned 25,000 bonus points. Reaching 20 total stays will earn 45,000 points (10,000+15,000+20,000).
If you have a series of stays planned this summer, then this promotion can be quite lucrative, especially if you are completing several one-night stays at cheaper Hilton properties. Earning double points plus an additional 45,000 bonus points (if you complete 20 nights) can quickly add up to a substantial number of points. Bear in mind that there are a host of lucrative promotions available this summer, so it is always worth checking around to maximize your earning.
Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card
- Earn 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points and a free weekend night reward after you spend $4,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 4 months of Card membership.
- Earn a Weekend Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
- Earn 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card.
- Spend $40,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Diamond status through the end of the next calendar year.
- $95 annual fee.
- Terms Apply.
- Rates & Fees
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
Want a pile of bonus points and complementary Hilton Gold Status? Here's why we love the Hilton Surpass.
Source: Frequent Miler
For rates and fees of the cards mentioned in this post, please visit the following links: Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card (Rates & Fees)
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.