AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Hyatt has launched a promotion with American Airlines, where you can earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles for every stay at a Hyatt House or Hyatt Place property when you check out by June 30, 2018. There is no limit to the number of bonus points you can earn, the promotion is stackable with any other promotion, but you do need to register by April 30, 2018.
Promotion Key Terms
- You need both a World of Hyatt account and American AAdvantage account (We'd recommend making sure both are added to your AwardWallet account to track your points/help prevent expiration)
- Register by April 30, 2018. But seriously, don't wait. Just register now.
- Stay at a Hyatt Place / Hyatt House and check out between February 20 and June 30, 2018.
- Choose between miles + miles or miles + points for your earning selection. By default, it'll be miles + points
- Miles + Points: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + World of Hyatt Base Points for your eligible spend.
- Miles + Miles: Earn 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles + the standard 500 AAdvantage miles for your stay.
- This promotion stacks with any other promotions, including the promotion through May 15th where you'll earn 500 bonus points at Hyatt Place / Hyatt House for each night.
First, we're particularly intrigued at a World of Hyatt & American AAdvantage promotion as Hyatt and American are two major loyalty programs that don't already have a reciprocal relationship like United/Marriott RewardsPlus. Is this the start of something big?
Getting past that, a promotion that simply awards more miles without needing to change behavior is fantastic. While we'd much prefer to see this a per-night bonus, we'll take a per-stay one. We're not going to switch up any planned stays to take advantage of this promotion, but if you've got some Hyatt stays coming up with Hyatt House or Hyatt Place, you might want to think about property jumping to max out your earning.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.