AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
You can earn 1,000 Bonus Miles for stays at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place properties through January 31, 2019. The bonus can be earned even on award nights. However, earning with the promotion is capped at 10,000 bonus AAdvantage miles.
- You need to register to earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles by November 30, 2018
- Promotion applies on stays through January 31, 2019
- Earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles for every qualifying stay
- The bonus miles are earned in addition to the miles/points you would earn normally
- Bonus miles only available at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place stays
- Earning with this promotion is capped at 10,000 miles
- Bonus miles can take 4 to 6 weeks to post to your account
There are two unique aspects to the promotion. First, “qualifying stays” also includes award stays, so if you are redeeming Hyatt points for an award night you can still earn 1,000 bonus AAdvantage miles.
Second, you can double dip with the promotion, and earn the AAdvantage bonus miles in addition to the miles or points you would earn normally. Selecting “earn AA miles” at check-in, you will earn a further 500 AA miles for your stay. Alternatively, selecting “earn points” will earn you the typical amount of World of Hyatt points plus the 1,000 AAdvantage bonus miles.
This is the kind of promotion we love; if you have some stays coming up just register and you are on your way to earning bonus miles. What is more, the promotion covers the Christmas holiday period and is also valid on award stays, making it very easy to pick up bonus AAdvantage miles.
Source: One Mile At A Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.