AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promo has ended, but Hilton has released their next promotion.
Since changing their name to Hilton Honors, Hilton promotions have been coming thick and fast. Now you can earn up to triple points for stays between May 1 and August 31, 2017. With the new promotion, which is called “Go More Get More,” Honors members can earn double points on eligible stays. If you are a Diamond member, then you can maximize your earnings and will pick up triple points on all eligible stays.
Promotion Key Terms
The promotion is relatively straightforward with simple T&Cs:
- Offer is valid at all Hilton Hotels worldwide
- Your earning bonus is determined by your tier at the time of checkout
- Booking and stay dates are May 1 to August 31, 2017
- Diamond members earn triple points; all others earn double points
How Much can you Earn
This promotion can be very lucrative, and you would pick up the following for each dollar spent:
- 10 base points for every dollar
- 5 extra points per dollar when you chose points and points
- Gold members earn an additional 2.5 points per dollar
- Diamond Members earn an additional 5 points per dollar
- 10-20 points per dollar with the “Go More Get More” depending on your status
Other Options with Hilton
If you have some planned stays outside the promotion window, remember the Hilton Honors 2k everyday promotion is still running until the end of April. In addition, make sure to use the Hilton App to make your booking, which will give you an additional 500 points.
Whether you have Diamond status with Hilton or not, this is a great promotion and you can pick up a stack of points. The fact that the promotion is accessible at every Hilton Hotel worldwide, gives you some great options to take a break this summer and earn a stack of points doing so. Have you decided where you will be staying?
Source: One Mile at a Time
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.