AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
World Of Hyatt has announced a promotion where you can receive up to 1,500 bonus points per night for stays at Hyatt properties. The promotion gives you 1,000 points per night for stays at all Hyatt properties and a further 500 points per nights for stays at Hyatt House and Hyatt Place hotels. The promotion is valid for stays through May 15, 2019, but you must register by March 31, 2019.
- You need to register for the promotion before March 31, 2019
- Promotion is valid for stays through May 15, 2019
- Earn 1,000 bonus points per night at Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide and participating M life Rewards and Small Luxury Hotels destinations
- Bonus earning starts from the second stay onwards
- A maximum of 50,000 points can be earned with the promotion
- Earn an additional 500 bonus points per night at Hyatt Place and Hyatt House hotels during the promotion period
- Additional 500 point bonus also starts with the second night
- A maximum of 25,000 points can be earned with the additional bonus
- Promotion applies to paid and award stays
- Allow two to three weeks for the bonus points to post to your Hyatt account
This could be a very lucrative promotion, especially if you have some upcoming stays at Hyatt House or Hyatt Place properties. Earning 1,500 bonus points per night (not per stay) is a big boost, and Hyatt points are by far the most valuable hotel points out of the major programs. The fact that the promotion also applies to award stays, makes this even more interesting. If you maximize the promotion you can pick up 75,000 bonus points, which is a great return.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.