AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card and Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
Hilton is offering a slew of great promotions and it doesn't seem to be slowing down anytime soon. Let's look at all of the Hilton promotions going on right now.
“More Nights. More Points.” Hilton Promotion
Hilton just announced its newest promotion—”More Nights. More Points.”… and it's a good one. Hiltons Honors members can earn double points on short stays and triple points on stays of three nights or more.
- You must first register for the More Nights. More Points promotion.
- Offer is valid for stays from May 2 to September 5, 2022.
- Get double Hilton points on every stay of 1-2 nights and triple points on every stay of 3+ nights.
- Like all Hilton promos, bonus points can take 6-8 weeks to post.
Hilton's base earning rate is 10x Hilton points per $1 spent at most properties. During this promotion, you'll earn double points — meaning 20x points per dollar spent. If you stay three or more nights, the offer jumps up to 30x points per $1 spent.
Members who hold status with Hilton can get even more with More Nights. More Points.:
- Silver elites earn 20% bonus Hilton points per $1 spent.
- Gold elites get 80% bonus Hilton points per $1 spent.
- Diamond elites earn 100% bonus Hilton points per $1 spent.
This bonus is only applied to the base earning rate (10x at most properties). Unfortunately, you won't earn a 100% bonus on the triple point earnings.
And to really put this deal over the top, you can pay for your stay with a co-branded Hilton Honors credit card:
- Hilton Honors American Express Card: Get 7 Hilton points per $1 spent.
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card: Earn 12 Hilton points per $1 spent.
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card: Get 12 Hilton points per $1 spent.
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card: Earn 14 Hilton points per $1 spent.
This means that someone who holds a Hilton Aspire credit card (cardmembers can enroll to get complimentary Diamond status) can earn up to 54 Hilton points per dollar spent during this promotion: 10x base earning + 20x bonus from promotion + 10x elite bonus + 14x from credit card spending.
Add a Free Night to Your Stay in the Americas
- Promotion page lists the participating hotels and how many nights you must book to get a free night.
- Varying stay lengths are required to unlock the free night, ranging from “3rd night free” to “7th night free”.
- Must book at least 3 days in advance.
- Bookings cannot be changed.
- Must complete your stay by December 31, 2022.
- Additional restrictions, blackout dates, early departure fees, and deposit and cancellation restrictions may apply and vary by hotel.
- Complimentary night cannot be transferred or combined with other offers, and it must be used in the same booking.
- Not eligible on existing bookings or group rates.
New Hotel Promotion: Hilton Singapore Orchard
To celebrate the launch of its biggest hotel in Asia Pacific, there's a promotion for the new Hilton Singapore Orchid hotel.
Stay by June 30, 2022 for a special opening offer. It includes breakfast for two, 25% off food and beverage at the two on-site restaurants, early check-in and late check-out (subject to availability), and 1,000 bonus points per night. Plus, enjoy 500 bonus points if you dine at the on-site restaurants. This offer can also be combined with the 2,500 points per stay promotion above.
Earn Points with Hilton Credit Cards
Another way to earn a ton of points with Hilton can be opening one of their co-brand credit cards. The welcome offer from one of these cards could help you earn enough points for several free nights, plus you get extra spending at Hilton.
- Hilton Honors American Express Card – 7X Hilton Points per dollar spent
- Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card – 12x Hilton Points per dollar spent
- Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card – 14x Hilton Points per dollar spent
- The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card – 12x Hilton Points per dollar spent
While the “More Nights. More Points.” Hilton promotion is new, it's a familiar promotion to long-time Hilton fans. It's a great deal to be able to earn 30x points on stays of 3+ nights — and you can earn even more by having Hilton elite status and a Hilton credit card.
Another way to boost your earnings from Hilton stays — while scoring perks like free breakfast — is to have Hilton's elite status. You can get Hilton Honors elite status through Hilton-branded American Express credit cards. Or, if you have elite status with another hotel program, Hilton is still offering a status match and challenge with reduced requirements.
The current promotion offerings are just another item to add to the long list of reasons we love the Hilton Honors program. For more ideas on how to burn your Hilton points while simultaneously getting the best value, check out the 15 Best Hilton Points Redemptions for Luxury Hotels.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.