AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Hilton Honors has announced a promotion awarding triple or double points on stays from September 10, through January 3, 2019. The promotion starts a day after the current double points promotion ends, and extends the ability to earn double Hilton points to more than half of 2018.
- Promotion is valid for stays from September 10, 2018, through January 3, 2019
- You need to register to earn triple points with Hilton Honors
- Earn triple points when staying at luxury and resort properties
- Earn double points when staying at all other properties
- There is no cap on the number of points that can be earned from the promotion
- The promotion does not apply to Hampton by Hilton Hotels in Mainland China
If you are wondering what a luxury or resort property is, the full list of hotels eligible for the promotion includes most Waldorf Astoria properties as well as Conrad properties. The list also includes other Hilton brand properties like the Hilton Orlando, Fl, and the Hilton Tokyo Bay, Japan. The properties span the globe from Hawaii to Tokyo and include properties in Fiji, Bali, and Dubai amongst others.
It seems Hilton is in a generous mood, and the minute one double point promotion ends it comes up with an even better one that offers triple points. What is even more interesting is that the promotion should stack with the (up to) 50,000 bonus point promotion that overlaps. If you have some stays planned at Hilton, registering for both promotions could be very lucrative.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.