AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Some offers may have expired. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
UPDATE 5/10/2020: This promotion has been extended through September 7, 2020, instead of the original May 3, 2020 ending date and extended May 31 ending date. This post has been updated to reflect these changes.
Registration is now available for Hilton's Q1 2020 Points Unlimited promotion. Under the terms of this promotion, registered Hilton Honors members can earn bonus points for every stay, as well as additional bonus points for every cumulative 10 nights stayed. Make sure to register for the promotion here!
- The promotion is valid from January 6, 2020, to September 7, 2020.
- You must register for the promotion to earn bonus points.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points for each stay during the promotion period.
- Earn an additional 10,000 bonus points for every ten nights completed during the promotion period.
- Hilton Honors members must complete stays by September 7, 2020, to qualify for any bonus points.
- Reference the Points Unlimited FAQ for additional promotion details.
Maximizing This Promotion
Hilton consistently offers promotions that make frequent stays with any of its hotel brands worthwhile. This particular promotion rewards frequent, short stays over lengthy, less frequent visits. For instance, someone staying once for ten nights will earn 12,000 extra points under the terms of this promotion. However, someone else staying ten nights over the course of seven stays (e.g. 4 single nights and three 2-night stays) will earn 24,000 extra points.
If you are staying at Hilton properties during this promotion with another Hilton Honors member, consider alternating your stay between you and your companion each night. This way, you will maximize the number of times a 2,000 point bonus is earned without adding any additional hotel nights. The Hilton Honors program allows family and friends to pool points, so the extra points that get earned can be combined into one account later. Just make sure that you won't miss out on a 10,000 point bonus by seeking out an extra 2,000 points otherwise.
An easy way to supplement Hilton bonus points earnings is to pay for these stays with a Hilton-branded credit card, like the Hilton Honors American Express Surpass® Card or Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card. Not only do these cards give automatic Gold or Diamond Hilton Honors status respectively, but they also allow members to earn 30x or 34x points per dollar spent, respectively.
Will you be taking advantage of Hilton's Q1 2020 Points Unlimited promo?
- 12X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio
- 6X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.