AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
The IHG PointBreaks promotion has been extended, please see more details here.
IHG has announced its list of PointBreaks properties for this quarter. With the promotion, you can book award stays from as little as 5,000 points per night through May 31, 2019. Unfortunately, the limited number of discounted rooms at each hotel get snapped up quickly, so make your bookings early.
- Promotion is valid for bookings and stays through May 31, 2019
- Hotels have three pricing tiers: 5,000, 10,000 and 15,000 points per night
- You can make two bookings per hotel using the promotion
- Each booking can be for as many nights as you like
This Quarter's Highlights
15,000 points per night properties
- Staybridge Suites, Niagara-On-The-Lake — U.S.
- Holiday Inn Express, Hamburg City Centre – Germany
- Holiday Inn Express, Boston-Waltham – U.S.
10,000 points per night properties
- Candlewood Suites, Nashville-Goodlettsville — U.S.
- Crowne Plaza, Albuquerque — U.S.
- Candlewood Suites, Miami Exec Airport-Kendall — U.S.
- InterContinental Presidente Puebla — Mexico
- InterContinental, San Salvador-Metrocentro Mall — El Salvador
- Crowne Plaza, New Delhi Rohini — India
- Holiday Inn, Istanbul-Tuzla Bay — Turkey
- Holiday Inn Express, Rome-East — Italy
5,000 points per night properties
- Candlewood Suites, Decatur Medical Center — US
- Holiday Inn, Sao Paulo Parque Anhembi — Brazil
It’s tough to put a good spin on this round of PointBreaks options. While some discounted properties are better than none, the choices seem painfully limited—especially for those seeking a deal on high-end properties. That said, if one of participating hotels is a fit for your travel plans, it’s worth a look.
Source: IHG PointBreaks
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.