AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Marriott has expanded its Marriott Moments platform with the introduction of new custom categories including recommendations from local experts, and specially selected lists of things to do. Reaching out to its global network, Marriott has put the list together with recommendations from general managers, and other partners including chefs Eric Ripert, Daniel Boulud, and Stephanie Izard.
Marriott Moments Overview
You can search the site by location, by expert recommendation, or even by curated lists. Some interesting lists include:
- Foodies: with a range of culinary experiences from Italy to Thailand
- Super Fans: offers sport related tours from as wide afield as Melbourne to Barcelona
- The wolfpack: provides some great itineraries to do as a group
You will earn 10X Marriott points per dollar spent when booking an activity, and some Moments can be booked with Marriott Rewards. In the future, this will be extended to all Moments.
Every Moment can be booked directly, or via Facebook Messenger, and if you don’t find anything you like you can contact them via Facebook to find a nearby Moment.
Maximizing Your Earning
If you decide to take advantage of a Marriott Moment and book directly through the site, your purchase will code as a travel, it is best to use a card with travel as a category earning bonus. Consider using any of the following cards:
- Chase Sapphire Reserve® will earn 3X Chase Ultimate Rewards per dollar
- Citi Premier℠ Card will earn 3X Citi ThankYou points per dollar
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card will earn 2X Chase Ultimate Rewards per dollar
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.