AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Yes, Radisson Rewards Points expire if you have no earning or redeeming activity on your account during a 24-month period.
As long as you actively participate in the program by earning or redeeming points within the previous 24-month period, Gold Points do not have an expiration date.
However, Radisson Rewards is one of many airline and hotel programs that have paused the expiration of points and miles. Currently, Radisson Rewards has paused point expiration through December 31, 2021.
Earning Radisson Rewards Points
There are many ways to pick up Radisson Rewards Points, including:
- Stay at a Radisson Rewards hotel
- Rent a car with a Radisson Rewards car rental partner, including Alamo, Enterprise, and Avis
- Purchase flowers through Radisson Rewards partner FTD
- Earn points when you purchase wine through Vinesse
- Purchase additional Radisson Rewards Points
- Shop at any of the Chic Outlets in Europe or China
- Transfer points from American Express Membership Rewards (UK cardholders)
- Transfer points to/from another member. The expiration date of both the sending and receiving member will be extended 24 months once the transfer is completed (which can be done immediately over the phone).
Redeeming Radisson Rewards Points
You can use your points for various redemptions, including:
- Stay at Radisson Rewards hotels
- Redeem your points towards TSA Precheck membership
- Redeem your points towards Priority Pass Membership
- Donate your points to a good cause, either the American Red Cross or the World Childhood Foundation
- Redeem your points for gift cards or prepaid cards
- Redeem points for the Mayo Clinic Wellness Guide
- Redeem your points for in-hotel expenses such as movies
Some of these redemption options, including TSA Precheck and Priority Pass memberships represent a horrible value, so please don't cash them in to extend the life of your points — we'd rather you purchase points or make a donation!
Earning Points With Co-Branded Credit Cards
You can earn Radisson Rewards Points via everyday spending with one of four co-branded credit cards:
- Radisson Rewards™ Business Visa® Card
- Radisson Rewards™ Premier Visa Signature® Card
- Radisson Rewards™ Visa Signature® Card
- Radisson Rewards™ Visa® Card
Regardless of the approach you take, there are plenty of options to keep Radisson Rewards Points from expiring.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.