AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Flying Blue Promo Awards are back this July with some great offers. This month’s awards are valid for booking made from July 1 to July 31, 2017. Like always you need to have your travel plans organized well in advance since most of the awards are valid for travel dates either between September 1-30, 2017 or between October 1-31, 2017. You will need to double-check the date of your desired route to see exactly which travel window it falls in.
Excellent Opportunities for North America
There are some attractive options for travel from Europe to North America this fall. The best is from Paris to JFK, and from Europe to Vancouver. Both offers are in Economy and will set you back 18,750 miles one way or 37,500 miles round trip.
If you want a little more luxury, then there are some great offers available in Business Class from Europe to Calgary and from Europe to Toronto. Both awards are subject to a 25% discount and will set you back 46,875 miles one way or 93,750 miles round trip.
Great Options Worldwide
For flights from Europe, there are some great offers with up to 50% discount. The best deals are:
- Europe to Bangkok in Premium Economy for 40,000 one way or 80,000 miles round trip
- Europe to Ho Chi Minh in Premium Economy for 40,000 one way or 80,000 miles round trip
- Europe to St Maarten in Economy or Business, which will set you back 15,000 miles one way or 30,000 miles roundtrip, or 37,500 one way or 75,000 round trip respectively.
The above are the best destinations that benefit from a deep 50% discount, there a plenty of other choices that are attractive but offer a lesser 25% discount.
Key Points to Remember
- Flights need to be booked by July 31, 2017
- Offer only valid on bookings made via KLM.com or AirFrance.com; phone bookings are not accepted
- Promo Award bookings cannot be changed, canceled, or refunded
- Pricing Options are for either one-way or round trip.
Flying Blue Miles Transfer Partners
If you are short a few miles, Flying Blue has a well-developed partnership with all four major transferable point programs. You can transfer points from American Express Membership Rewards, Chase Ultimate Rewards, Citi ThankYou Points, and Marriott Rewards.
Like every month there is some great value to be had in the Flying Blue Promo Awards. While some months can be a little hit and miss, especially for destinations in North America, this July there are some great options. It is worth a regular monthly check to see if there are any options that spark your interest.
Source: Flying Blue
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.