AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Marriott Bonvoy has announced a promotion offering 1,500 bonus points for stays of two nights or more. The “Endless Earning” promotion is valid through September 16, 2019; however, to take part, you must register by September 2, 2019. This promo isn't particularly exciting, but if you're planning to stay with Marriott anyway, you may as well claim the extra points.
- You need to register for the promotion by September 2, 2019.
- Earn 1,500 bonus points for every stay of two nights or more.
- You can earn a bonus starting with your first two-night stay.
- The promotion is valid for stays through September 16, 2019.
- There is no cap on the number of bonus points you can earn.
Other Marriott Promotions
One thing to bear in mind is that reports indicate that Marriott Bonvoy is running several targeted promotions that are very lucrative. So it is always worth checking with the Marriott promotions page to see if you have been targeted for any of these deals.
Ultimately, this promotion is not rewarding enough to even consider altering your plans. That said, you may as well register and double-check to see if you have been targeted for one of the more generous promotions. If so, you may be able to stack multiple offers and end up with a decent reward for your loyalty. For those who've already made reservations with Marriott, this is a minor perk that's certainly worth the 20 seconds it takes to activate the offer.
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- An additional Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn 6X Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 6,900 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Earn unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get Free Night Stays faster.
- 6X points for every $1 spent at over 6,900 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2X points everywhere else
Source: Frequent Miler
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.