AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Offers for the Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card are not available through this site. All information has been independently collected by AwardWallet and has not been reviewed or provided by the card issuer. Please see our card marketplace for available offers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Through February 28, 2017, Starwood Preferred Guest members can save 35% off select luxury resorts with the Paradise is Closer promotion. Keep in mind, if you stay 5 consecutive nights, you’ll receive the 5th night free. Discover paradise and redeem this offer by calling Starwood’s Contact Center today!
Which Properties Are Included?
This promo features eight of Starwood’s most high-end properties, where you’re sure to find paradise, including:
- W Retreat Koh Samui, Thailand
- The Naka Island, a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa, Phuket, Thailand
- Vana Bella, a Luxury Collection Resort, Koh Samui, Thailand
- W Maldives, North Ari Atoll, Maldives
- The St. Regis Bora Bora Resort, French Polynesia
- Le Meridien Bora Bora, French Polynesia
- Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa, a Luxury Collection Resort, Dubai, UAE
- Mystique, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Santorini, Greece
You may be wondering why these properties are so much more expensive than standard hotels in the same categories. The rooms at these resorts are all villas or suites, which categorizes them as “specialty” properties, with increased redemption rates.
Paradise is Closer Promotion Details
- Book this offer by calling Starwood’s Contact Center. It is not redeemable online.
- Stays booked with this offer will count toward elite membership status.
- Cash and Points, Nights and Flights and 50% Off Awards are not eligible for this promotion.
- There’s no cap on the number of stays you can book using this offer.
How to Maximize The Promotion
If you're short on points the Marriott Bonvoy™ American Express® Card is the best tool to help you build your balance of points — you'll earn 6x points per dollar spent at Marriott/Starwood properties and 2x points per dollar everywhere else.
This promo is great for those once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable trips. If on the flip side, you're looking to build up your point balance, check out SPG’s More For You Fall 2016 Promo. Remember, extend your stay in paradise as long as you can. If you book a stay for 5 nights, you’ll get the 5th night free. This will save you an additional 20%.
Have you been to any of the resorts included in SPG’s Paradise is Closer promo? Let us know below!
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.