AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended, however, you can check out the Current Chase Quarterly Bonus promo.
Chase has announced the latest 5x bonus categories for this summer on the Freedom card. By registering (free), you'll earn 5% cash back on purchases at restaurants and movie theaters. The offer is capped, and you will earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 of qualifying spend, which is a lot of restaurant and movie visits in 3 months.
Key Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from July 1, 2017, through September 30, 2017
- You need to register for the promotion by September 14, 2017, to receive 5x
- Earn 5% cashback on up to $1,500 of qualifying purchases
- All other purchases earn the standard $1 cashback
- Offer excludes purchases at Walmart, Target, Amtrak, and discount or warehouse club stores
- You can visit the Chase Freedom Cash Back Calendar for the full list of terms and conditions
A core feature of the Chase Freedom® card is it's rotating 5x earning. We like this especially since it covers movie theaters and restaurants during the summer period, where we'd expect you'd be more likely to eat out and go to the movies.
Source: Rapid Travel Chai
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.