AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Capital One has updated its Capital One® Savor® Cash Rewards Credit Card, which gives cards from other issuers some serious competition. The key to the Capital One Savor is its unlimited 4X earning on dining and entertainment. The card does not just stop there but has a host of other attractive features and benefits.
- Earn a one-time $300 cash bonus after you spend $3000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
- Earn unlimited 4% cash back on dining and entertainment, 2% at grocery stores and 1% on all other purchases
- No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
- No foreign transaction fees
- Access to premium experiences in dining, entertainment and more
- $0 intro annual fee for the first year, $95 after that
4X Back On Dining And Entertainment
The jewel in the crown of the Capital One Savor is the unlimited 4X back on dining and entertainment. This places the card as the new king of the hill, since it is now one of the best cards to use for dining and entertainment. While most other cards only include dining as a bonus category, the Capital One Savor adds entertainment as well which massively expands your options for earning 4X.
Credit cards without a link are are not available on this site. If you would like to support AwardWallet through an affiliate link, you can find more offers from Capital One on our partner site.
The Capital One Savor comes with a generous bonus of $300 cash back after you spend $3000 on purchases within 3 months from account opening. This is a great rate of return, amounting to 16.6% back on everyday spending, which is pretty attractive.
If you prefer cash back to travel rewards, then the Capital One Savor offers a pretty attractive all-around package, especially if you have large expenditure on dining and entertainment.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.