AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Update: This offer sold out within seconds (and temporarily crashed the Daily Getaways site). Congrats to everyone who was able to grab a package!
World of Hyatt is offering the opportunity to purchase up to 72,000 World of Hyatt Points with the latest Daily Getaways promotion. There are four points packages available for purchase: 24,000, 30,000, 40,000, and 72,000 points.
- The promotion starts on June 3, 2019, 1 p.m. ET.
- There are 4 packages to choose from: 24,000, 30,000, 40,000, and 72,000 points.
- You can purchase a maximum of 1 set of points from each package.
- Blackout dates may apply to some redemptions.
- Allow 10 business days for the bonus points to post to your account.
- Purchase 24,000 World of Hyatt Points for $260.
- There are 120 points packages available for sale.
- Purchase 30,000 World of Hyatt Points for $330.
- There are 54 points packages available for sale.
- Purchase 40,000 World of Hyatt Points for $415.
- There are 30 points packages available for sale.
- Purchase 72,000 World of Hyatt Points for $775.
- There are 25 points packages available for sale.
In the offer description tab on Daily Getaways, you'll notice that each package puts the number of points you're buying into context. For example, the 24,000 point package includes the following language:
“Enjoy two (2) nights at any participating Category 3 Hyatt® hotel worldwide. Brands include Andaz®, Grand Hyatt®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt Centric®, Hyatt Place®, Hyatt House®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World™”
This is also mentioned in the terms & conditions:
“Package includes 24,000 Bonus Points that may be redeemed at participating Category 3 hotels.”
Since you're buying Hyatt points which can be used at any property according to the World of Hyatt redemption chart, it's probably safe to assume these examples are purely for illustrative purposes. We don't expect that points purchased through this promo will be limited to use in a specific category, but if the language in the Terms & Conditions makes you uncomfortable, it's probably best to skip this promo.
If demand for this promotion is anything like it has been in past years, you'll need a bit of luck to snag any of these offers. The discounted Marriott Bonvoy gift cards that went on sale last Thursday were all claimed within 5 seconds of the deal going live. For those who stay with Hyatt frequently, and especially folks who have experience redeeming Hyatt points, these packages are an excellent value. If you plan to buy, you'll want to set an alarm and have your finger over the refresh button a few minutes early.
Quick Tip: Make sure to start from the page showing all four offers. When we tried to snag a Marriott gift card last week, we realized that there isn't a buy button when you refresh the page that describes a specific offer (like this page).
Source: Daily Getaways
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.