AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Registration for this promotion has ended.
Starwood Preferred Guest has launched its SPG Explore More promotion, which will earn you up to 1,000 points per stay at participating hotels, as well as a 10,000-point bonus when you stay for 25 nights. How many points you earn will depend on which property in which you stay.
- You need to register for the promotion by November 30, 2017
- Promo is valid for stays between September 12, 2017, and January 15, 2018
- Earn 500 bonus Starpoints per stay at Aloft®, ElementSM and Four Points®
- Earn 1,000 bonus Starpoints® per stay at St. Regis®, The Luxury Collection®, W®, Le Méridien®, Westin®, Sheraton®, Tribute Portfolio™ and Design Hotels™
- Earn 10,000 bonus Starpoints when you stay 25 or more nights
- Full Terms
- Promotions FAQs
If you have some stays planned over the next few months, then this promotion is an excellent way to build up your SPG points balance. With points that can be kept alive forever, and arguably the most valuable points program around, you should consider switching your stays. If you want to maximize your SPG points earnings, then consider paying for your stays using either the Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express, or the Starwood Preferred Guest® Business Credit Card from American Express.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.