AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Marriott’s has finally launched (after a one-week delay) its game giving away points and stays worth $3,369,371.80. The game runs through November 8, 2018, and you don’t have to purchase to take part. There is a vast array of prizes up for grabs, with a 50/50 chance to win 50 points each day.
- Game participation is valid through November 8, 2018, 11:59 p.m. ET
- No purchase is necessary to enter
- To take part you need to log into your Marriott account and play the trivia game
- After completing the game, you will receive 1 entry into the Grand prize draw
- Limit of 1 entry per day per person/email address applies
- Grand prize draw will be held around November 8, 2018
- Instant prize winners will be notified immediately, Grand prize and 4-night prize winners will be notified via email
- Prizes must be claimed by January 8, 2019
- Grand prize winners have 5 years to use their stays
- 4-night stay prize winners have one year to use their stays
- Promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States, and Argentina (excluding Mendoza, Neuquén, Río Negro, Salta and Tierra del Fuego), Canada, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, France, Germany, India, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, South Africa and United Kingdom
The Grand prize consists of the following:
- 29 – two-night stays at each of the 29 Marriott Brands
- $7,000 check to defray taxes for the winner of the Grand prize – this only applies if the Grand prize winner is a US resident
In addition to the grand prize, you can also win a 4-night stay at one of Marriott’s 29 brands. There are 29 4-night stay prizes, and each one can be won three times for a total of 87 prizes.
Marriott is also giving away a whole host of bonus points every day. You can win anything from 50 points to 20,000 points.
Good Use Of A Few Seconds
This game is a good use of a few seconds of your time; with a 50/50 chance of picking up 50 Marriott points, it is a great way to wind down or clear your head, so log on for a few seconds and play the trivia game. You stand a good chance of winning 50 points, and if you are lucky, you could strike big.
Will I be spending a couple of minutes a day between tasks playing the Marriott game? For sure, it takes minimum time, is fun, and the excitement of potentially winning something will give you a boost for the rest of the day! There is nothing not to like about Marriott’s 29 ways to stay promotion.
Source: Doctor of Credit
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.