AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
It seems only yesterday that Marriott was offering you the chance to win 3.75 million Rewards points. Apparently, in a generous (or promotional) spirit, Marriott is giving away 1,000 free nights. The latest promotion called the 1,000 nights of summer promotion, is straightforward with few terms and conditions, and no purchase necessary.
Key Terms and Conditions
- The promotion runs from through June 30, 2017, at 23:59 ET
- You must be a Marriott Rewards Member and must register for the promotion
- Promotion is valid at all of Marriott’s Properties around the world
- No purchase is necessary to enter in the “sweepstakes.”
- The promotion is open to residents of the United States
- Winners must complete their free stay within six months of receiving their Free Night’s Stay E- Certificate
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.