AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
There is still time to register for the Q4 2019 Chase Freedom® bonus categories and earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 of purchases with participating merchants. Registrations close on December 14, 2019. However, provided you register before the signup deadline, you will earn 5% cash back on purchases for the entire quarter, from October 1 through December 31, 2019.
The 5X earning options for Q4 2019 are:
- Department Stores
- Chase Pay
- Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases - it's automatic
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.49 - 25.24%.
- 3% intro balance transfer fee when you transfer a balance during the first 60 days your account is open, with a minimum of $5.
- No annual fee
- Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open and there is no minimum to redeem for cash back.
- Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit Journey℠
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter.
- Unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
5% Cashback Terms Overview
- You must activate your bonus by December 14, 2019.
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $1,500 of spending (max $75 cash back), earn 1% after that.
- Bonus categories for Q4 2019 are Department Stores, Chase Pay, and Paypal.
- The Q4 bonus period is October 1 through December 31, 2109.
Provided you activate the Freedom Card bonus categories before the December 14 deadline, you will earn 5% cash back on purchases for the entire quarter, including those made before you register. For example, if you activate the bonus on December 13, you will earn the bonus retroactively on purchases made from October 1 through December 31, 2019.
PayPal and Chase Pay
The highlight of this quarter is the inclusion of Chase Pay and Paypal. Any purchase you make using either payment method will count towards the $1,500 cap, making it relatively easy to earn the full $75 cash back available for this quarter.
If you hold the Freedom Card and haven't yet registered, this is your last chance to signup for the Q4 2019 bonus categories and earn 5X on this quarter's purchases. If you maximize the $1,500 combined spending cap at Department Stores or via Chase Pay or PayPal, you will earn a solid $75 cash back or 7,500 Ultimate Rewards points (if you also hold a premium Ultimate Rewards card).
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.