AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. Terms Apply to the offers listed on this page. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promo has ended.
Marriott has just released some early information about its upcoming Cyber Monday promotion, which gives Marriott Rewards members up to 25% off at over 2,100 locations (for context, that’s over a third of Marriott’s total hotels) when using the promotional code 444.
For now, we only have a sneak peek of the deals to come. Marriott promises rates starting from $79 per night but doesn’t tell us where this rate will be eligible.
Travel Dates & Regions
Travel dates covered by the promotion vary quite a bit by region, as follows:
- U.S., Canada, Caribbean, and Latin America: December 9, 2016, through January 16, 2017 (this is by far the most limited window in the promotion)
- Europe: December 9, 2016, through March 31, 2017 (so if you plan now, this could work for a spring break getaway)
- The Middle East and Africa: December 8, 2016, through September 30, 2017
The six sample rates Marriott has provided so far as teasers are as follows, ordered by lowest available rate per night:
- New York City (rates from $80)
- Puerto Rico (rates from $87)
- Miami (rates from $88)
- Paris (rates from $94)
- Los Angeles (rates from $96)
- Toronto (rates from $105)
Unfortunately, Marriott hasn’t yet released any further details about these locations, so it’s unclear which Paris arrondissement you’ll end up in for that $94 rate. If your Cyber Mondays are spent in front of the computer frantically trying to keep tabs organized while waiting for the best deals to start, you can relax a bit about this one. The promotion starts on Black Friday and runs through Cyber Monday (that’s November 25 through 28, 2016).
How to Take Advantage of This Promotion
- Between Friday, November 25 and Monday, November 28, book your Marriott property stay at a participating hotel during the date ranges covered by the promotion (as specified above).
- Book your stay by phone, via Marriott.com, or on Marriott’s app.
- Remember to use the promotional code 444 when booking your qualifying stay.
You’ll still receive a discount if you’re not a Marriott Rewards member, but you’ll pay more than you would if you were a member — and you won’t be earning points, either. Registering for Marriott Rewards is free, and only takes a few minutes. Remember, when you're staying at a Marriott property use your Marriott Bonvoy Business™ American Express® Card to max out your earnings on your stay.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.