AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Marriott has just launched its 30 Days of Members Get It promotion. During the five weeks of this promotion, Marriott Rewards members are eligible to receive various goodies in the form of sales, discounts, and even free miles. Each week, a new set of offers opens up — but Marriott has been kind enough not to leave us in suspense! Instead of waiting for each week to begin to see what you might get, you can view a summary of all the current and upcoming offers.
As you might expect from a promotion like this, many of the offers aren’t spectacular. A list of travel tips from Marriott Rewards Insiders provides some useful advice, but it’s nothing that you couldn’t easily find online anyway. Perhaps the most entertaining offer (for the fact that it’s not an offer at all) is the opportunity to download Marriott’s mobile app — which, of course, you could do for free at any time anyway.
But setting aside all that talk about the less-than-stellar offers, this promotion does come with some worthwhile opportunities:
- Up to 1,500 free points for connecting your Marriott Rewards account to your social media accounts (500 points each for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram).
- Week 4 offers the opportunity to earn points through Tweeting. No information is available on the specifics yet, and it likely won’t be very many miles, but every little bit helps.
- The Cyber Weekend sale (“of Global proportions”) runs from November 25 through November 28, 2016. While sales like this often don’t live up to the hype, and there are no details available yet, it’s possible that this may be a pleasant surprise. It’s worth keeping an eye on, at least.
- Marriott’s MegaBonus event has been going on for a while, but its placement in this promotion is a good reminder to sign up if you haven’t already.
- A three-time holiday flash sale will occur at noon Eastern on the following Tuesdays: November 22, November 29, and December 6, 2016. Marriott teases that the sale will include up to 50% off items from GoPro, Apple, and Keurig.
The promotion also offers a few other minor sales and discounts, but nothing worth getting particularly excited about. Still, it’s worth having a look at the full list of promotions in case something there happens to stand out as useful to you.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.