AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
This promotion has ended; please review current/active promotions.
Marriott and Chase Bank are giving away 1000 free nights in the new 1000 Nights Of Summer Sweepstakes. Unlike the Best Western Dream To Redeem – Win 100 Free Nights we wrote about last week where it's winner take all, the Marriott prizes will be dished out amongst 1000 separate winners chosen at random in mid-July.
The sweepstake is open April 25, 2016, through June 30, 2016, and is accessible to residents of the United States who have a Marriott Rewards membership. If you don’t have a Marriott Rewards membership you can sign up here.
With 1000 prizes up for grabs, entries will be higher than average for this promotion, but it only takes a minute of your time to sign up and the prize is great value. If you are a winner, the prize can be redeemed at any of Marriotts 4000+ Category 1 – 9 hotels.
You can find the signup page here.
A few things to note if you are entering:
- Prize is a one night stay at any category 1 – 9 Marriott property
- Prize awarded as a Marriott Rewards Free Night Stay E-Certificate
- E-Certificate must be redeemed within 6 months from date of issue
- Please allow 6 to 8 weeks after the announcement of the winners for the Free Night Stay E-Certificate to be automatically deposited into the winner’s Marriott Rewards Account
- Approximate Retail Value of $375.00 each
- Limit one prize per person
For those that don't like to spread their personal details far and wide across the internet, this sweepstake also has the option to mail in your entry via the post. You'll find the postage details on the 1000 Nights Of Summer website.
Alternatively, head over to the official rules and how to enter page for a more detailed account of instructions to enter and to read the Terms and Conditions.
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.