AwardWallet receives compensation from advertising partners for links on the blog. The opinions expressed here are our own and have not been reviewed, provided, or approved by any bank advertiser. Here's our complete list of Advertisers.
Marriott Bonvoy has announced its Unlimited Bonus Points promotion for the second quarter of 2020. The promotion offers you 2,000 bonus points per stay starting with your second stay. To take advantage of the promotion, you need to register first, and then complete Marriott stays between March 17 and June 14, 2020.
- You need to register for the promotion by May 31, 2020.
- The promotion is valid for stays from March 17 through June 14, 2020.
- Earn 2,000 bonus points per stay starting from your second stay.
- The is no cap on the number of bonus points you can earn with this promotion.
- A stay is defined as consecutive nights at a given hotel. So, booking back-to-back stays at the same property won't count as separate stays.
- Stays booked with Marriott Bonvoy points don't count as eligible stays.
- You won't earn bonus Marriott points if you've opted into earning airline miles instead of Marriott Bonvoy points from paid stays.
One thing to note with this promotion is that it's only open to targeted members. If you aren't targeted for the promotion, you will receive an error message from Marriott indicating that you are not eligible for this promotion:
If you are a Marriott member and have been targeted for this promotion, then signing up is worth a minute of your time. Whether you are planning on 2 stays or 20 stays during the promotion period, earning a bonus 2,000 points per stay is a nice perk. While 2,000 points is a modest bonus, these bonus points can help you build up your Marriott Bonvoy balance toward a future award stay — especially if you have multiple stays planned.
It is worth remembering that you can transfer Marriott points to a wide range of airlines at a ratio of 3 points to 1 airline mile. Marriott provides an automatic bonus of 5,000 miles when you transfer at least 60,000 Marriott points. So the points that you earn through this promotion could prove lucrative if you need extra airline miles.
- Earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- 1 Free Night Award (valued up to 35,000 points) every year after account anniversary.
- Earn 6X Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 hotels participating in Marriott Bonvoy™.
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Automatic Silver Elite Status each account anniversary year. Path to Gold Status when you spend $35,000 on purchases each account year.
- 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year.
- No foreign transaction fees.
- Earn unlimited Marriott Bonvoy points and get Free Night Stays faster.
- 6X Bonvoy points per $1 spent at over 7,000 participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels
- 2X Bonvoy points for every $1 spent on all other purchases
The comments on this page are not provided, reviewed, or otherwise approved by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.